Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FUCH'in OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stugray
This a recreation of what my wife & I saw when sitting in the black seats in the back of the video.
We accidentally triggered the rolling fuch and kept thinking “well hello there” as it peeked out:
rollin

I am researching embedding video, but...
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(stugray @ Nov 22 2013, 10:57 PM) *

This a recreation of what my wife & I saw when sitting in the black seats in the back of the video.
We accidentally triggered the rolling fuch and kept thinking “well hello there” as it peeked out:
rollin

I am researching embedding video, but...

So, you saw all that from the black seats? confused24.gif smoke.gif
stugray
So, you saw all that from the black seats? confused24.gif smoke.gif

From the black seat in the back, we accidentally triggered the Fuch to start rolling and it poked its head out about 5 times like a critter....
NOT setup, purely accident. I had to TRY to make it do it again.
r_towle
Clearly the car wants you to remove those butt ugly rivieras and put the Fuchs on.....and get it rolling, NOW....

rick 918-S
I thought you were saying you were getting buck wild in the back seat with the wife when you "accidentally" (ya right, wink, wink shades.gif ) turned on the video camera and recorded... sheeplove.gif . You are a bad man and woman. happy11.gif
Black22
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 23 2013, 05:08 AM) *

Clearly the car wants you to remove those butt ugly rivieras and put the Fuchs on.....and get it rolling, NOW....

agree.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Seconds of my life, wasted! Prime footage for the Discrapery network. Fuchin' ghost seekin' bozo camera crews at your door right now. Go answer it ...........................

The Cap'n
SLITS
We will add you to the list of "Easily Amused"

or

"Totally Bored"

and

The wheel is out of balance as it rolled back and forth to finally settle on the heavy spot. Scrap it and get a good one. biggrin.gif
PanelBilly
I want to see the other video you were taking. You know of the 2 of you I. The black seats. What were you doing that cause the world to rock
stugray
Seconds of my life, wasted! Prime footage for the Discrapery network

av-943.gif

Well you could have wasted a few more seconds if you had clicked next on the video and watched a go-pro video tour of my coral reef tank.

reef tank

The rivieras are the street wheels, the fuchs are about to get hoosiers mounted.
ConeDodger
These are obviously the wheels that belong on the perpetual motion 914. Just sayin' av-943.gif
stugray
perpetual motion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.