Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two very sad 914s semi-local to me. Any interest in parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4131390631.html

The one has nice looking wheels. I will see if they have transmissions. If y'all need something, I can look into it. I will get the VINs for the registry.
r_towle
Wheels, maybe bumpers.....any targa trim...both mirrors.
All the rest looks like ass.

walterolin
Here's another one. And it's the rare 1978 model.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/4208761098.html
JawjaPorsche
78? Damn, is one rare teener! Should fetch around $500.
TargaToy
What a shame. Blech.
JRust
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 23 2013, 01:09 PM) *

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4131390631.html

The one has nice looking wheels. I will see if they have transmissions. If y'all need something, I can look into it. I will get the VINs for the registry.

Make sure the white one isn't an LE
carr914
I could use some Mirrors Cheap
JmuRiz
Scotty might want that set of Mercedes w114 bumpers (blue car), doubt it has euro lights he's been looking for...can't see in the picture.
timothy_nd28
I could use the gauges.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Nov 23 2013, 03:02 PM) *

C'mon, that's obviously a typo. He clearly meant a 1987 914...

--DD
billh1963
I'm liking the Scout in the back
bandjoey
someone should get those wheels off the 914
JmuRiz
Dr Evil, If there is one with a nice donor fuel gauge with the black round rear end on it, grab it for me.

Mine is the older non black-round style, so I can't do the triple gauge modification with it.

thanks
rmdinmd
I could really use the heater tins, have the blower and ordered the HE but have no tins.

If available lety me know how much and payment method

rick
Chris H.
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 23 2013, 06:17 PM) *

QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Nov 23 2013, 03:02 PM) *

C'mon, that's obviously a typo. He clearly meant a 1987 914...

--DD

Right....saw the single carb as well Dave...dead giveaway it's an '87..probably late production due to the chrome air cleaner.

Is anyone else strangely attracted to the Merc's? That 2 light one? What's that a 200 series?
Dr Evil
I am going back and forth with this guy. He does not want to pull the parts....I told him I would. At the very least I will get the wheels and gearboxes. I will see about the small stuff. Likely wont be too much since I will be pulling it. Those of you wanting parts, PM me your range so I know what to offer the guy. I will tack on 10% for my removal fee, and we all win.
euro911
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 23 2013, 05:48 PM) *
I'm liking the Scout in the back
I saw a BMW 2002 off to the right in the second pic smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
Ya, some day I will start into the 2002s......no $$$ for that right now.
Dr Evil
Going back and forth with this guy. His messages are sparse and take about 4 days for replies. I finally asked what he wanted for both and he said $1200. One is a 2.0, one a 1.7. He wants to keep the alloys for his bus, though. I dont think this is worth it. I wonder if it is an LE. I would at least like to get the VINs if I get time.
budk
Mike, there are 2 that are closer to us than these are. One is in Imperial but it sitting down in the dirt. The 2nd in on Rt. 50 about 8 miles west of me. It also looks rough, but there may be a good tranny in it.
Ian Stott
I'm looking for an original side mirror so I can have one for the passenger side of my car. If it's in good shape I will buy it. Shipping will be easy, have a brother in Jersey who is coming up next week for a visit.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Dr Evil
QUOTE(budk @ Dec 4 2013, 05:26 PM) *

Mike, there are 2 that are closer to us than these are. One is in Imperial but it sitting down in the dirt. The 2nd in on Rt. 50 about 8 miles west of me. It also looks rough, but there may be a good tranny in it.

I need to get the cores from these smile.gif Harvest time!
gothspeed
Do any of them have rear sway bar shock bolts? smile.gif
Dr Evil
I have decided to save my sanity and not deal with nut jobs....so, I am passing on these. Life is too short.
r_towle
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 7 2013, 12:38 AM) *

I have decided to save my sanity and not deal with nut jobs...

seriously,
What are you doing here?
914= nut job owner
tomeric914
I've got one or sale! Clean, one owner, low miles, no winters!

I don't think it has any parts left to salvage. MAYBE the windshield and 1,000 angry hornets. If we move it, it will be in pieces.

Click to view attachment
r_towle
Door handle, roof, windshield, possibly trim
Drums66
.....Soon to be a part of the landscape poke.gif
(rust to dust!) flag.gif
bye1.gif stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.