Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have any of you tried these mirrors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
Has any of you tried these mirrors?
Are they any good and worth the money??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33649
markb
Dave at GPR put them on his car. He likes them. I personally don't think they go with the shape of our cars, but that's just me. Go for it if it's what you want.
736conver
I think they are pretty sweet looking. Dont know if those are factory Porsche ones but that price sure is cheap for the aero mirrors. Electric ones usually sell for around $500 I believe.
VegasRacer
Changing the mirriors is a good way to personalise your car. Pick the ones you like. IPB Image what anybody else says. I don't see any real value in electric mirrors. You set them once at the proper angle. The only time they need to be adjusted is if they get bumped. $300 is more than I would be willing to spend.
Steve
Thanks for the replys.
I was just curious if anyone tried these mirrors from this supplier.

My 914 sits in the garage and the kids bump the mirrors all the time.
It would be nice to be able to at least adjust the passenger side mirror without reaching over several times to get it right.
I tried the Vitaloni Turbo electric mirrors but the base is made out of pot metal and breaks very easily.
Plus they are no longer available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.