Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: (4) Rocket (Empi Style) 8-Spoke Wheels $225.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD (12/1/13)

Nice clean straight set of four 8-spoke, 6x15" 4-lug wheels that came off my wife's 914.

6" wide, 4x130mm lug spacing, 4" backspacing and they're hub-centric (so they'll fit the late 914 as well as early 914s).
NO CURB RASH on any of them! Semi-gloss black finish on the spokes (need to be repainted)?
No center caps (2.5" diameter), but caps are easy to come by (I like the raw look myself).
NO lug bolts, but if I find some extras, I'll include them.

Note - They currently have Remington P195/50R15 tires. They do hold air and have good tread left, but they're old, so I wouldn't do freeway speeds with them. I can remove them (first week in December) at no extra charge for less expensive shipping.

Prefer local pick up in the LAX/South Bay area, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. In your PM or email, provide me with your zip code, whether delivery is to a residence or a [valid] business address and I'll provide you with a shipping cost. Shipping to a business address typically costs less idea.gif

As you can see, I also have them listed on The Samba site ...

Price just reduced to $225.00

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wes
PM sent!
euro911
Sale pending
euro911
SOLD smile.gif ... Thanks Wes

Click here for more stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.