Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Falken Azines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MattR
http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_rt615_t.htm

Yay! It looks like falken is going to have some of their legendary inexpensive rubber in 195 50 R15, made especially for the 914 IPB Image.

They're coming out with a LOT more sizes. The tread is a little lame, but we can only assume it will be as good or better then the previous generation.

IPB Image
cha914
Cool...they will have the stock size for my BMW 185/60/14 baby...I really like these tires so far, next set will be for the 914 though...probably gonna stick with the 205/50's...
Aaron Cox
i love my 205/50's

if only they were bi directional...
Trekkor
Aaron, McMark is running my old Falken's backwards with no issues. IPB Image

KT
d7n7master
Damn. 205's would quickly become 195's if I mounted them on my empi 8 spokes.
McMark
Yeah, they stick like hell sitting in my driveway. The driving that I have done has worked fine. They don't turn slippery backwards. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
my bad... they have an OUTSIDE not a direction....

thats what i mean... i have a bunch O neg. camber and would like to be able to balance them out ya know IPB Image
airsix
QUOTE (MattR @ Dec 26 2004, 04:23 PM)
The tread is a little lame...

That's ok. The tread is temporary anyway. IPB Image

-Ben M.
jwalters
QUOTE (MattR @ Dec 26 2004, 04:23 PM)
http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_rt615_t.htm

Yay! It looks like falken is going to have some of their legendary inexpensive rubber in 195 50 R15, made especially for the 914 IPB Image.

They're coming out with a LOT more sizes. The tread is a little lame, but we can only assume it will be as good or better then the previous generation.

IPB Image

IPB Image keep us posted when they come out!!!! Awesome tire!!

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.