Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 1.7/1.8L SSI Heat Exchangers - $350. SHIPPED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD 12/24, received funds and shipped 12/31 smile.gif

I ran across these SSI stainless steel heat exchangers in a box up in the loft today, forgot I even had them screwy.gif

Solid head pipes and bright shinny sheet metal. The passenger side has a few very minor dings top-side, and the bottoms (the part you actually see) are flawless (see pix). No rips or tears to the heater tube mounting holes.

Someone re-welded the tabs on two of the head pipes and didn't bother to grind down the slag, so it looks a bit, uh - ugly. But wait ! ... a mere 10 minutes with a grinder and these welds will look just fine.

I spent a little time cleaning one of them up, but if you're desirous to have the nicest HEs in town, you could spend another 20 minutes with a wire wheel on the pipes and some scotch-brite on the sheet metal. Then, these HEs will absolutely astound your neighbors, family and friends rolleyes.gif

This would be a perfect winter project for anyone eager to join the the ranks of the rest of us cool guys who run with SSI HEs ... aktion035.gif

$350.00 shipped (insured) via FedEx anywhere in the CONUS

Provide me with a business address that will accept the shipment for faster delivery dog.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
icon_bump.gif
euro911
SOLD 12/24, received funds and shipped 12/31 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.