Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914-4 2.4 quick sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mycintosh
IPB Image

I need to sell this fella rather quickly unfortunately.
Open for offers!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4194180754.html
bahnzai
FYI for everyone
From SF Craigslist ad:
74 Porsche 914/4 2.4l clean Title - $6599 (tiburon / belvedere

Porsche 914 with a 2.4 Liter Type 4 Engine (1200 mls since rebuild)
Every Part on the engine has been redone and renewed.
Invoices for over 12.000$, none older than 6 Months. For example:

Engine (160 HP)
2.0 Porsche 914 Engine Case bored for 104 mm Pistons and Cylinder-heads machined and rebuild (Valve Seats)
Standard Stroke Heavy Duty Crankshaft
Chromoly H-Beam Connecting Rods
WebCam #86b Camshaft and Lifters.
Clutch and all Seals and Bearings replaced.
Lowered Oil Sump (rare - needs to be tightened at the next oil change).
50mm Weber Carburetors and Low Pressure Fuel Pump.
Battery Tray new.

Exterior:
Rubber Seals for the Top and the on the Windows are new.
Paint is not good (was badly resprayed a long time ago). Big Dent under the Windscreen.
4 new Yokohama Tires.
Fiberglass Bumpers

Technic and Electrics:
Windscreen Wiper Motor replaced, Wiper Switch replaced. Every Bulb and Instrument is in working order. Alpine Radio with Bluetooth and USB. New Speakers behind original Speaker Grille.
Power Windows. Fog lights are complete. New Euro-Turning Signals, H4 Conversion Headlamps.

Interieur:
Seats have been rebuild, Cushion in the Middle as well, Carpet great, Sun-visors rebuild. Dashboard is cracked. New Steering Wheel.

Additional you will get an external Oil Cooler which is not yet attached and all Spare Parts I have.

Please call or text at fouronefive, 6ninezero three914

I'm willing to trade in for Mazda Miata NA or BMW 3 Series E30 as well as BMW Bavaria

Larger Pictures and a Video with Engine running at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/100501734@N06...57637925075803/

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.