Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Went for a first roll
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Yesterday, I got the car off jackstands, fired it up, did a little tuning put it in reverse and went 3 feet before I heard a noise like I ran over something. So, I shut it down, got out and looked around and tried to restart it. NO FIRE. I was so mad I went inside and drank beer. IPB Image

We watched a movie and I got to take my mind off my car for a little while.

This morning I wake up and remember that you have to reboot Megasquirt now for changes to stick. So, I go
out to the garage and hook up the laptop and check some of the stuff I changed. It was all wrong. So I reload the file I started with and it started right up.

When I shut the thing off after I heard the noise I rebooted the MS on startup and saved some changes I thought I had deleted. Garbage in, garbage. I feel better now except for my head. IPB Image

I'm gonna get it on the road today

Dave
Rocky
Luck to ya buddy. IPB Image Ill be home all weekend including friday if you want to bring her by.

All that lap top, electro, compu, boot it up stuff is beyond me. Power to ya (literally)

Tim
Joe Bob
OK....so take it the road already..... IPB Image
Trekkor
Good work IPB Image

Glad to hear it wasn't something serious.

Hope you stay dry today.

KT
drgchapman
Hey Dave, pioneers get all the arrows. Good thing for this forum, or you might be all shot up. Hang in there, drink beer when necessary. So.......there is a switch that prevents it from resetting every time you start-stop,,,,,,right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.