Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Grado Headphones
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
racerbvd
For sale new in the box SR 325is headphones with Grado Prestige Mini Adaptor Cable. $300 shipped in the Conti USA...
The top-of-the-range Grado headphone model SR325i. Grado has taken one of the world's most acclaimed headphones, and pushed it a few steps further. The new SR325i has an upgraded driver design, and an enlarged and improved mass distribution in the metal housing. The way the SR325i's new driver and metal housing move air and react to sound vibrations are now less affected by transient distortions. With the SR325i you will notice improved control of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, providing a quality audio envelope to Grado's world renowned midrange. The SR325i will produce a sound that is pure Grado, warm harmonic color, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end.

IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
racerbvd
aktion035.gif dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.