Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat back brace
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MJHanna
What have type of material have you used for "High Destiny Padding" on a seat back brace?
Tony C
What they are looking for is high density foam. You should be able to purchase it as an automotive interior shop.

-Tony
Brad Roberts
Welcome Mark, glad you could make it over to us. How is the 914 and other race cars doing ?? Get that G-50 6 speed working ??

B
MJHanna
Yeap finally got it going. Had problems with the throw out bearing the (new) seal was leaking but fix it and tested the car on the track a couple of weeks ago. Going to run it down at TWS early Feb. and back at the Ranch in late Feb. The gearbox makes it real fun to play with, especially the short ratio and LSD. boldblue.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm trying like mad to plan a trip out there, but I dont know when the wife and I will both have a breather. She is in school full time and working full time. I know we have a big sewing cabinet to pick up from her parents in Keller, so we HAVE to show up some time this year. Of course I would try to schedule it around a track event. Glad to hear you have it running. I bet its pretty quick with whatever engine you decided on.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.