Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fog lights 75-76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
I'm having some problems with my foglights on my 75. I have had it for 2 years now and i still cant figure out why the hell the fog lights wont work. the wires are all connected and I replaced the fuses...etc, etc. Well now I am just wondering if it is the foglight its self... IPB Image any of you know if the foglight is a sealed beam or if it is a bulb.... and any of you got any for a 75-76 that you want to sell me...make sure they work...I'm already pissed enough. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
you have the relay?
Joe Bob
They only work on low beam.... IPB Image
grasshopper
yup all there. it was replaced with a new on too
grasshopper
them on low and hi and without the headlights on at all....none worked IPB Image
Mueller
and any of you got any for a 75-76 that you want to sell me...make sure they work...I'm already pissed enough.

do you know if you are getting voltage to them??

have you checked with a volt meter? do you have a volt meter? if not go spend $15 and get a cheap one.....

any of you know if the foglight is a sealed beam or if it is a bulb

have you really look at them? pretty darn easy to figure that one out, you can either get to the bulb or you cannot IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
Like Mike said, First make sure you are geting power to the light fixtures themselves. The 75/76 uses a different bulb from the earlier models. They are available at your flaps. Sylvania makes a 100 watt bulb for the 75/76 that will light up your night. i've used them for three years running with no problems. If ya really do need new light fixtures (which I doubt) I have three pairs.
grasshopper
checked...power is getting to it but nothing is happening... IPB Image I'll try and replace the bulb and if it comes to it replace them.
Thanks everyone for the info,
Barry Fuller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.