Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee Danville, CA, Dec 1, 8am
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
I went to this event a couple months ago and there was a ton of cars. So many it flowed into an adjoining parking lot. I'll be at this one too. They give each car 2 free passes to the museum. This month has a European HO model train exhibit.

IPB Image
boxsterfan
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 29 2013, 03:29 PM) *

I went to this event a couple months ago and there was a ton of cars. So many it flowed into an adjoining parking lot. I'll be at this one too. They give each car 2 free passes to the museum. This month has a European HO model train exhibit.

Which parking lot is it?
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Nov 29 2013, 04:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 29 2013, 03:29 PM) *

Which parking lot is it?

Right in front of the museum, next to the movie theater. Last time they filled up 4 rows of the movie theater...

Take Crow Canyon Rd. East to Tassajara, turn right, then make left into parking lot.
Mike Bellis
Some pics from today...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
more

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

I would have loved to be there but my car has FI issues... hissyfit.gif
Mike Bellis
Here's a short video of the setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWZMoiEtIk
dlkawashima
A really big turnout today. I got there at 7:40am and the first lot was already full. Hung out for a while with three other teeners - Mike, Ron, and Chris - and then went off to snap pics of the other cars and check out the museum.

Mike's car:
Click to view attachment

Ron's car:
Click to view attachment

Chris' 911:
Click to view attachment

Some interesting cars ...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Pursang
Thanks for sharing the photos. Glad you had good weather. Up here in the NW we are back to our usual. Ask around if you don't know.

Loved the Alfa GTV. One of my all time favorite cars...except it should be red. The 510 Datsun is nice too. Chris...is your car 87-89? I had an 87 Carerra for a dozen years or so and sold it in 2008. Every time I see one I have a pang of regret.
chrisz01
Loved the Alfa GTV. One of my all time favorite cars...except it should be red. The 510 Datsun is nice too. Chris...is your car 87-89? I had an 87 Carerra for a dozen years or so and sold it in 2008. Every time I see one I have a pang of regret.

It is an 88 venetian blue. I bought the car in Aug. 07 car just turned 6,000 mi going to the PPI. Now has 29,400 mi. Its my survivor. Hopefully next show I will bring my newly purchaced 74 914-4 2.0.
Click to view attachment
boxsterfan
That Datsun 510 was a wolf in sheeps clothing. If it didn't have the roll bar and you pulled up next to it on the street, you would be in for one hell of a surprise. You'd certainly get a nice view of the rear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.