Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T does anybody else have the "crud"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
IPB Image Man, I am some kind of sick right now--brnchitis I think--if it gets any worse I'm going to the hospital--hackin lung matter all day.

Hope all of you are well to do--if not be careful shaking hands--this stuff is about to be listed as an epidemic if too many more people come down with it.

Be careful, be very careful

Signed: Dying in SoFl.... IPB Image
machina
Man we all got it,

The kids first and then us. I think we all just give it back and forth to each other. IPB Image
jwalters
QUOTE (synthesisdv @ Dec 27 2004, 03:37 PM)
Man we all got it,

The kids first and then us. I think we all just give it back and forth to each other. IPB Image

IPB Image Dude, I am so sorry to hear that--hope you all get better soon, 'specially the wee ones, I am a single dad and it kills me when my little girl is sick....

Wish you the best--J.
Carlitos Way
few people at work have been passing it around... got to me end of last week. Still feelin' it
Aaron Cox
I had it till a few days ago IPB Image
Trekkor
So far I'm good.
Get well sickos IPB Image

My wife had it for a couple of days. She calls it "the creeping crud"

I had it a year ago. Knocked me down for two weeks.
Good way to lose some pounds IPB Image

KT
jfort
we were all saying at work today that it is the same here in NW Ohio. Everyone is sick
jwalters
IPB Image yeah it looks like the flu vaccines which were passed around ( if you got one) was for the wrong strain---this really sucks--man I was in a pool of sweat all night long------------ IPB Image
GaroldShaffer
so far so good here. Hope you all feel better soon.
Allan
I was doing great until yesterday. We had a major wind storm here and now I feel kinda crappy with a sore throat. I hope it's just from the dust and dirt in the air. You should see the pool. IPB Image
jwalters
QUOTE (Headrage @ Dec 28 2004, 06:58 AM)
I was doing great until yesterday. We had a major wind storm here and now I feel kinda crappy with a sore throat. I hope it's just from the dust and dirt in the air. You should see the pool. IPB Image

IPB Image S.A.R.S. from the windstorm from China----hope not!!!

You would not believe the amount of sickcalls down here--funny how something this pervasive is getting zero national attention........I guess there are more important things to report, massive sickness outbreaks do not cut the news cheese anymore.................... IPB Image IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.