Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Custom Gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timothy_nd28
Here is a nice set of late gauges. I removed the cloudy plastic lenses and replaced them all with new glass lenses. Each gauge was outfitted with internal flexible LED strips. The included controller will allow you to choose many colors including the original color. Whitegauges. net had these gauges and modded the faceplate with their custom decals. The included controller is a basic controller that lets you select a backlight color. If you want my custom controller that integrates low fuel and hi rev warning add $50.00. The metal gauge holder is not included in the sale. I have another set (early style) white gauges that will be for sale in a few days.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
euro911
Those would be easy to see, day or night aktion035.gif
ehokana
Those are so cool! I may have to add this into my budget for the restoration!
arcadeforever
Thats cool, I dig the plain, warm white that best
Mblizzard
Sweet! If you need a test bed for those my car has a white interior!

Will be sending you that package I owe you tomorrow.
timothy_nd28
icon_bump.gif Reduced price $300.00
timothy_nd28
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Dec 1 2013, 04:30 PM) *

Sweet! If you need a test bed for those my car has a white interior!

Will be sending you that package I owe you tomorrow.

Cool, My second set has your name all over it!
euro911
Hey, I found the harness, Tim mueba.gif
timothy_nd28
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 5 2013, 07:54 PM) *

Hey, I found the harness, Tim mueba.gif

lol, That's good to hear! I can't wait to see some pictures from the Gen 1 design.
timothy_nd28
icon_bump.gif reduced to 250 santa_smiley.gif
Mblizzard
You are a very bad man!
ben*james
Pm sent
timothy_nd28
Sold, thanks guys
ben*james
Back up for sale. How about just what I paid for it? 250.
rmital
QUOTE(ben*james @ Sep 26 2017, 12:46 AM) *

PM sent
Hoppie944s2
I'd be interested
HansJan
QUOTE(ben*james @ Sep 25 2017, 11:46 PM) *

Hello,

Is this back-up a set of white gauges, for early models?
My car is a 1972 model.
If it fits, and all gauges work well, I will purchase your set.

Please call me or send instructions.

Br,
Hans Jan Evertse
832-321-4603
timothy_nd28
These gauges are the late style, 75-76. I collaborated with Whitegauges.net many years ago, in a effort so that they would produce and sell these gauge face overlays for our 914's (both early and late).
I sent a box of gauges (both early and late) to this company, they scanned each gauge for measurements and as a thank you from the company, they installed their final concept overlay on these gauges.

Your 72 914 has dual direction indicators on the tachometer. The tachometer in this set only has provisions for one direction indicator. You could wire it to work, but I personally like the early style dual direction indicators.

IMO, the price for these custom gauges is a steal for what you're getting. You can easily spend that in core gauge set alone. These are custom which has added value and also have my LED lighting.
Hoppie944s2
I'll take them if not sold already
HansJan
Thanks for the explanation.
It is a good deal.
But I guess I'll stay with the early style.

BTW
Looks like you have a buyer smile.gif
mepstein
Fantastic price!
quadracerx
If these aren't sold yet Id love to have them?

Thanks,

Steve
timothy_nd28
Hi all, This thread is super old as I posted this back in 2013! I sold these gauges back in 2013. The buyer who bought these gauges is reusing my original thread in a attempt to resell these. Please PM Ben*james, as he is the seller not me.
ben*james
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Oct 6 2017, 03:07 PM) *

Hi all, This thread is super old as I posted this back in 2013! I sold these gauges back in 2013. The buyer who bought these gauges is reusing my original thread in a attempt to resell these. Please PM Ben*james, as he is the seller not me.

Sorry all. I have sold them. Timothy, sorry for the hassle.
timothy_nd28
No hassle at all. I got a PM from a member that wanted to buy these, but I have nothing to sell. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.