Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche parade 05
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
I know its a little early but I just wanted to know how many of you are going to the PCA porsche parade 05?? 50th anniversary!! IPB Image Its supposed to be huge and I was thinking that there could be a 914 meet while people are there. mabye get a few more members while were at it?? IPB Image Sounds like alot of fun to me.. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image and more IPB Image
haha, Barry Fuller
jfort
when and where?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (jfort @ Dec 27 2004, 06:40 PM)
when and where?

Not a PCA member. When, Where? IPB Image
grasshopper
sorry about that guys IPB Image its in hershey P.A. in june or july... they got cheep rooms at the hershey hotel for PCA members heres the site http://www.pca.org/parade/2005/ IPB Image
rick 918-S
How do they get there? IPB Image what highway do they take? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image Sorry man, couldn't resist. It's been a long day! IPB Image
grasshopper
I'll get you directions. Sounds like fun. It's gunna be a long drive for you though. IPB Image
grasshopper
hey rick...I got directions specifically for you IPB Image kind long though. I'll copy and paste.

1: Start out going EAST on COURT HOUSE/PRILEY DR toward CITY HALL. Continue to follow PRILEY DR. <0.1 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT to stay on PRILEY DR. <0.1 miles Map

3: PRILEY DR becomes N 5TH AVE W. 0.1 miles Map

4: Merge onto I-35 S. 1.1 miles Map

5: Merge onto I-535 S/US-53 S via EXIT 255B on the LEFT toward WISCONSIN. 2.8 miles Map

6: Take the WI-35 S exit toward US-2 E/US-53 S. 0.1 miles Map

7: Merge onto US-53 S toward US-2 E/US-53 S. 152.5 miles Map

8: Merge onto I-94 E toward MADISON/CHICAGO. 168.7 miles Map

9: I-94 E becomes I-39 S (Portions toll). 67.3 miles Map

10: I-39 S becomes I-90 E (Portions toll). 389.0 miles Map

11: Stay straight to go onto I-80 E (Portions toll). 76.2 miles Map

12: I-80 E becomes I-76 E (Portions toll). 266.0 miles Map

13: Merge onto I-83 N via EXIT 242 toward HARRISBURG/NEW CUMBERLAND. 7.1 miles Map

14: Merge onto US-322 E via EXIT 46B toward HERSHEY. 6.8 miles Map

15: Merge onto US-422 E. 2.5 miles Map

16: Make a U-TURN at COCOA AVE onto W CHOCOLATE AVE/PA-743 N/US-422 W. <0.1 miles Map

17: End at Hershey, PA US Map
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Dec 27 2004, 09:00 PM)
How do they get there? IPB Image what highway do they take? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image Sorry man, couldn't resist. It's been a long day! IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
r_towle
you have to take the Hershey Highway you fudge packer
J P Stein
QUOTE (r_towle @ Dec 28 2004, 05:07 PM)
you have to take the Hershey Highway you fudge packer

That's disgusting.......wish I'da said it IPB Image IPB Image

I've been informed I "have" to go to "shadow" the AX event....we'll see about this. IPB Image
cnavarro
I'll be there. It's lots of driving to be there twice this year, but how could I miss it. (Hershey swap meet in april too)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
r_towle
i will be at both events....might even buy something this year.....gonna bring an empty trailer just in case... IPB Image
grasshopper
Mabye we really could have a 914 meet there........ just might want to keep it out of the "purists" eyes..... IPB Image LOL
mskala
I go to the Hershey swap meet in April every year
(last 17 years). Don't usually buy much but have friends
that are down that way.

Too poor to go again for like a week in the summer.
xsboost90
im thinking of going to this, we should have a 914 power tour to the hershey show. that would be sweet. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.