Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early planning, any idea when Hershy Swap Meet will be this year?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
The site has the 19th or April highlighted on their site, but if you click it it takes you to the last one. I am trying to get all of my requests in as soon as possible. Sooner = better chance I get what I want.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 1 2013, 06:27 PM) *

The site has the 19th or April highlighted on their site, but if you click it it takes you to the last one. I am trying to get all of my requests in as soon as possible. Sooner = better chance I get what I want.

Should be the 19th and 20th of April.
Eric_Shea
Usually on the first rainy/windy weekend in April. dry.gif
Eric_Shea
Also... Space requests need to be in before 11:00am the Saturday of or you're relegated to what you get.
Dr Evil
I thought it was the last weekend in April....the 19th is the second to last weekend.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 1 2013, 08:36 PM) *

I thought it was the last weekend in April....the 19th is the second to last weekend.

Every year for the past for years, it has been the weekend before my birthday. My birthday is on the 27th so I have come to the conclusion that it is always the 3rd weekend of April.
Spoke
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 1 2013, 08:55 PM) *

Usually on the first rainy/windy weekend in April. dry.gif

Hey, it's not always rainy/windy here in April. Sometimes it also snows.

Years ago CART held one of its oval races in Nazareth PA in early April. Local resident Michael Andretti commented the year before that it could snow in April. I had tickets for the race. Saturday it was sunny and 70F. Woke up Sunday morning to 4 inches of snow. Race was postponed.
r_towle
If it's not raining, it's not hershey
wndsnd
Was freezing last year. Kept going back to car to crank up heat and get blood flowing to my fingertips. Bought the cheapest hoodie I could find didn't help much.

John
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Dec 7 2013, 10:25 PM) *

Was freezing last year. Kept going back to car to crank up heat and get blood flowing to my fingertips. Bought the cheapest hoodie I could find didn't help much.

John

If you were cold, you didn't have enough booze in you. Next year man up and drunk.gif and have a good time.
wndsnd
I miss A good drink beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif

Or
smoke.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Dec 7 2013, 11:25 PM) *

John

Ended up buying two big porsche hoodies, worked like a charm with our jackets.
Need to bring the whole array of clothing next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.