Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stock Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
Want to Buy - a Pair of Stock Mirror. I will buy singles.

Want to do this before the car goes to the Paint Shop

T.C.

Update: I have One, still looking for another

Update - I now have a Set

Thank You & Good Night!
jimkelly
have you tried bdstone914 ?
carr914
Bruce didn't have any

Still Looking
markb
I have one of each, early & late. In average condition. You will need to put new mirrors in them. PM me if you're interested.
carr914
icon_bump.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 11 2013, 10:18 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Hi T.C.

I THINK I have a pair of newer version, in decent but not concours....
Will hunt around, might be a few days, stash is hard to get to...if you don't hear from me by Monday a.m., please remind me.

Paul beerchug.gif
SpecialInt
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 3 2013, 03:45 AM) *

Want to Buy - a Pair of Stock Mirrors. I will buy singles.

Want to do this before the car goes to the Paint Shop

T.C.

Hi, I have two mirrors.
$100 each

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
porbmw
Hey T.C.
Send my your mailing address and I'll send you ONE later version, quite decent...it's actually from Santa....but not sure if it will get there before the big show....it is at Jake's, not sure when I will get there...and then have to make a trip across the Border re shpping.

I swear I have another one somewhere...if I find it, will send it later. beerchug.gif
carr914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 17 2013, 12:52 AM) *

Hey T.C.
Send my your mailing address and I'll send you ONE later version, quite decent...it's actually from Santa....but not sure if it will get there before the big show....it is at Jake's, not sure when I will get there...and then have to make a trip across the Border re shpping.

I swear I have another one somewhere...if I find it, will send it later. beerchug.gif

Got it, Thanks beerchug.gif

Still looking for another one!
porbmw
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 5 2014, 05:26 AM) *

Hey T.C.

I MAY have one with the car that is out, in storage. Won't be soon before I can get out that way...but will check on it, and let you know status, if you still need it then.

Which of your teerner whores did this one go on???? poke.gif
carr914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jan 8 2014, 01:52 PM) *

Hey T.C.

I MAY have one with the car that is out, in storage. Won't be soon before I can get out that way...but will check on it, and let you know status, if you still need it then.

It's going on the 73 Appearance Group 2.0 to replace thos Plastic 911 Knock-off Square POSs
TJB/914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 8 2014, 02:55 PM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Jan 8 2014, 01:52 PM) *

Hey T.C.

It's going on the 73 Appearance Group 2.0 to replace thos Plastic 911 Knock-off Square POSs

Mr. TC
I tried to PM you & it didn't go thru. I have both early & late 914 mirrors. If you need them send me an email on <tjbliznik@ameritech.net> for photo's, price, etc.
Tom
tjbliznik@ameritech.net
orthobiz
Sage advice:

buy from Tom!

Paul
TJB/914
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jan 8 2014, 07:43 PM) *

Sage advice:

buy from Tom!

Paul

Hi Paul,
BTW
Your funny, giving advise for someone who I screwed with bogus stuff. av-943.gif screwy.gif stirthepot.gif
Tom
BTW: Next time I am in your area we must get together for a brew. I might be in the area soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.