Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 914 tub. SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi

Interested on a tub. 1972 tub pretty much straight body with no much body work needed. I bought it from my neighbor here in Cypress,CA just to get all the parts needed for my cousins 914 (more than 10 years unfinished project). Anyway, a 914world member bought it last weekend to transfer his gt flares (with various body repair done) to this tub. But after cleaning the tub yesterday, he noticed that front body from front bumper to fender, along firewall of fuel tank between front trunk and fuel tank has been replaced. It looks like it was done during early years (maybe 70's or 80's). The title of the car is still a PINK SLIP (not salvaged title). And the repair seems done very nicely. But the member who bought it from me has the same issue of his current project that has front body issue. If he will use this tub, he will rather repair his existing tub since a lot of body works (like body stiffening, flares and many more) has been done to it except an issue on front body.

Not included on the sale are the wheels, front hood and steering wheel. But all suspensions are intact and included on the sale with the tub. If buyer is less than 10 miles away, you can use the wheels to tow the car to your place. If not, please bring your set of roller wheels.

Thank you and God Bless!
ndfrigi
anyone interested and hoping I can sell it within the week.
more pictures on craigslist ad.
thank you!

Click to view attachment
cary
Man that's a long ways down there ..................

How about a couple more shots of the hell hole.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(cary @ Dec 4 2013, 08:00 PM) *

Man that's a long ways down there ..................

How about a couple more shots of the hell hole.

I don't have a close up image of the hell hole but you can zoom the picture below how the hell hole looks like. Just to let you know, it is solid and we tried to poke it but seems to be solid.

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
updated
EdArango
This is a great tub if you don't mind that is has a professional front clip transplant.
Someone should buy this!!!
KaptKaos
This always happens to me. I've been looking for something like this for a while. But right now, I can't do it. UGH!!!!

Good luck with the sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.