Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what wheels do you have 2 of, BUT not 4 of ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
maybe we can get some pairs matched up with their brothers and sisters : )

I have these two. mfr: Shelby usa, 15x5.5

related WTB thread
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=226228
Tom
I have two fake Fuchs. You know what they look like. 4 bolt style.
Tom
anderssj
I've got a pair of fuchs 16x6 I would like to find an match for--PN to follow on THU

I also have a pair of what looks like 16x8s that I may sell in the spring . . . if I decide to stay with the narrow body dry.gif
carr914
QUOTE(anderssj @ Dec 4 2013, 06:55 PM) *

I've got a pair of fuchs 16x6 I would like to find an match for--PN to follow on THU

I also have a pair of what looks like 16x8s that I may sell in the spring . . . if I decide to stay with the narrow body dry.gif

If you decide to Part with the 16x8's, I have a Pair of 16x7's to Trade
bigkensteele
QUOTE(anderssj @ Dec 4 2013, 03:55 PM) *

TC is obviously first in line, but I have a pair of black center 16x6 that I would gladly offer as a partial trade on the 8s.
JamesM
For incomplete sets I have 2 - 4 bolt Mahles and 6-EMPIs
gothspeed
I have an 'extra' pair of 951 7 x 16 fuchs. They may fit the rear of a narrow body? that already has 911 6 x 16 up front? smile.gif

And four rivieras with new tires, they will go cheap, after i am done with them. they are being used as rolling chassis wheels during resto.
nsr-jamie
I have 2 magnesium wheels for my motorcycle....a Honda NSR250 SP model biggrin.gif

IPB Image
DBCooper
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Dec 5 2013, 12:21 AM) *

I have 2 magnesium wheels for my motorcycle....a Honda NSR250 SP model biggrin.gif

Wow. Serious Wow. So what will you take in trade for that?

DblDog
Would '…what wheels do you have 3 of, but not 4 of' work? Have 3 of these, 15 x 6…
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
I have 2 7's and 2 8's.
jcd914
QUOTE(DblDog @ Dec 9 2013, 04:23 PM) *

Would '…what wheels do you have 3 of, but not 4 of' work? Have 3 of these, 15 x 6…

I can play this game too?
I have 3 early 911 6X15 ATS Cookie cutters. These don't have the machined outer lip like the late 911/944 cookie cutters. Actually I have the fourth wheel but it is bent fairly significantly.

I also have 2 VW Rivieras, different offsite and width from the 914 Rivieras.

Jim
gothspeed
here are the pics of my 951 7 x 16 Fuchs pair (FOR SALE!!!!) ...... I think these would fit nicely on the rear of a narrow body, someone can chime in if that is not the case.

One has an edge rash spot and the other a surface scratch from the tire machine. See pics.

How does $350 shipped FedEx Insured to the lower 48 sound? smile.gif

(Center caps not included.)
jimkelly
I tracked down this one - enkei
Ferg
I have one 15x8 fake fuch, piratenanner.gif
gothspeed
This thread is a great idea ........ now someone buy my 951s .... smilie_pokal.gif

Kraftwerk
I have 4 951 wheels NOS ( almost ) but will they actually fit on a 914?
pneuhyde
Just because,
I have two (and a slightly bent spare) Lenso 17" x 7.5", 5 lug, off a Mitsubishi Eclipse - soon to be headed to the dump if there are no takers.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
69telecaster
I have 5 Rivieras: 2 appear to be narrower than the other 3, but they all have the same backspace. They were on a '76...I just don't like them.

cm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.