Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Seats Center Pad Blower Mixer Air Boxes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SpecialInt
Payment by cash check or MO

Very nice black 914 seats.
The passenger side seat had two small repairs done professionally in 2010 to small nicks in the vinyl. Hard to find where the repairs were done.
Like a idiot i left a box sitting on the passenger seat as you can see from the pictures. My experience with similar circumstances is that the vinyl will return to its original shape. Seat tracks are included and are in excellent condition.

$300 plus actual shipping

Center counsel pad and tray in very good condition.
The underside has some areas that the felt has come off but still in overall great shape.
Tray not pictured but is in excellent shape. I will get pictures of it asap.

$50 shipped in the states

Heater control boxes R & L with defroster vents. No broken tabs hardware and air diffuser plates included. All moving parts move freely and are clean.
$200 shipped in the states

Blower motor with housing

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
blink.gif
SpecialInt
QUOTE(SpecialInt @ Dec 4 2013, 03:54 PM) *

Payment by cash check or MO

Very nice black 914 seats.
The passenger side seat had two small repairs done professionally in 2010 to small nicks in the vinyl. Hard to find where the repairs were done.
Like a idiot i left a box sitting on the passenger seat as you can see from the pictures. My experience with similar circumstances is that the vinyl will return to its original shape. Seat tracks are included and are in excellent condition.

$300 plus actual shipping

Center counsel pad and tray in very good condition.
The underside has some areas that the felt has come off but still in overall great shape.
Tray not pictured but is in excellent shape. I will get pictures of it asap.

$50 shipped in the states

Heater control boxes R & L with defroster vents. No broken tabs hardware and air diffuser plates included. All moving parts move freely and are clean.

Blower motor with housing

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

jimkelly
can we get better pics of those mirrors?

brand/model ??

jim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.