Selling it already?
r_towle
TC getting trashed on BaT....

Thanx for sharing.

Rich
messix
funny how some people think they know your car better than you... slap.gif
Eric_Shea
Frank's at Sebring right now if you want to ask him about the log book.
carr914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 5 2013, 01:41 PM) *

Frank's at Sebring right now if you want to ask him about the log book.

I've asked Frank about a few times - he says he has it, but.. I'll find him this weekend at Sebring

The former owner told me the Log-Book went with the Car when he donated it over a Year ago, so confused24.gif
carr914
QUOTE(chads74 @ Dec 5 2013, 11:54 AM) *

Selling it already?

Can't keep them all!
chads74
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 5 2013, 10:47 AM) *

Selling it already?

Can't keep them all!

Are you making plans for another in the near future? Or down sizing a bit?
ThePaintedMan
Actually he's going to sell it to you and me Chad. We could get him down to $250 av-943.gif

Lets do it! biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about all the troll comments TC. No worries, it's a good tub and it'll sell eventually.
Chris H.
For the record, I'm not the Chris H who commented on BaT (Can't believe there are TWO confused24.gif biggrin.gif ). Not a track racer but I'd Subie that bad boy in a second if I was.

T.C. - re: the comments - very similar to what it's like when you ask a question on NASIOC but with less swearing. Steady stream of smartass comments with the occasional nice guy standing up for you. GLWTS!
carr914
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Dec 5 2013, 02:36 PM) *

all those comments on B.A.T. by TC I sugest you leave the trolls alone you'll never win hissyfit.gif

I would call them AssHats, but that's only for you special guys in the Sandbox. So Trolls, JackWagons, jerks, etc fits!
bulitt
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Dec 5 2013, 02:36 PM) *

all those comments on B.A.T. by TC I sugest you leave the trolls alone you'll never win hissyfit.gif

It's kick TC around day... chair.gif headbang.gif smash.gif stirthepot.gif fighting19.gif splat.gif spank.gif alfred.gif blowup.gif whip[1].gif boom.gif
pete000
Bring a Trailer has the biggest Peanut Gallery ! I doubt any of the comments even came from anyone who even knows what a 914 is... lol-2.gif
carr914
QUOTE(chads74 @ Dec 5 2013, 02:47 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 5 2013, 10:47 AM) *

Selling it already?

Can't keep them all!

Are you making plans for another in the near future? Or down sizing a bit?

I've got the Yellow Spyder & the Blue 2.0 - that's enough.....for now!
r_towle
We could all join the forum over there and have some fun... smile.gif
URY914
I'm joining just to say nice things about the car. biggrin.gif
r_towle
It's a shit box, TC should crush it and take it off the market smile.gif
euro911
T.C., You still have $6,500 OBO at the bottom of the description

Some of the comments on BAT were from shit-for-brains folks screwy.gif

In case they don't post my comment, here's what I submitted:

Some of the people commenting here don't have a clue as to what it takes to put together a roller of this caliber, and probably no real world experience in regards to pricing.

This looks like a great deal for someone who really wants a good platform to start from.

If someone wanted to drop a T4 motor back in it, you could spend a lot if you don't know what you're doing. If you do know what you're doing, you're miles ahead.

I took a $500. core T4, built it up to a 125HP 2056 (4) for $2600. and a set of Weber 40IDFs for $350. I recently purchased a rebuilt 5-speed 901 (914) tranny for $400. (from a well established reputable builder who has built up two other trannys for me). I purchased a set of restored rear brake calipers for $200., also picked up another set of fronts for $200. (all restored by PMB).

Bottom line, if you know your stuff, have friends in the community and catch some good deals in the classifieds, you could easily have this car on the back on the track for an additional $5k
carr914
BaT wrote the Description with the Price, before I lowered my Price on eBay. 3 of my Cars have made it on to BaT. If another one ever does, I will tell them to remove it!

BaT used to be a Good Site, but they lost their Focus and the Trolls marched in!

BTW, I have a Sale Pending on the Car, looks like it will be going across the Pond!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.