Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
etcmss
SOLD, going to Michigan
a nice solid 1973 2.0L in marathon blue. originally a California car with about 90,000 miles (odometer was broke when I got it). engine was re-sealed and tuned, is a peppy and responsive car with no rust, no interior rips and no tears. It needs fog light grills (that is in progress by me), install the rear license plate lights (in progress) and radio antenna. It has a couple of flaws--the driver seat has a crack in the left side bolster and the rear bumper top has a piece missing (not bad but the top could be replaced-that part is about $350).
The paint was recently done and to be really honest its nice and smooth but the tint is off a little on driver door and front left fender. (the amateur painter-me) I say this so any potential buyer knows its not a "10". Its smooth, shiny and very presentable. I had the pictures loaded to the attached link--

The sail vinyl was replaced as well as the dash, dash vinyl. a very respectable car.
sway bars front and back.
http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/etcmss/library/1973
listed at $8500
located in Illinois south of Chicago about 60 miles south.
if interested --call to discuss 815-634-3716
billh1963
I want a Marathon Blue '73 2.0 in the worst way!!!!! driving.gif
roblav1
Electronics Tech Master Chief Submariner. Good luck with the sale. Looks good.
etcmss
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.