Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 with "79" big valve 3.0 six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mbdoc
1975 914/ 6
This car is apart and the chassis is at the body shop. Just some key items that go with this car. This car was assembled and in running conditioned. We put about 2K miles on it for a shake down and then taken apart to have the steel flares installed and painted.
MOTOR: 1979 big valve 3.0 six. Engine has been rebuilt since shake down and has no time on it. We replaced the cams with new Web cams, reconditioned rockers by Web cam with new rocker shafts. Intake and exhaust valves are new SI swirl type. Valve springs are new to match camshaft. New Geotze rings. Engine has Redline EFI with tripple individual throttle bores. Has crank fire ignition by Clewitt Racing . Headers are thermal coated. Plug wires are Magnacore 8MM . Air filters are the foam ITG.
OIL SYSTEM: Aluminum dry sump tank with all stainless hoses and AN fittings. Crankcase breather bottle made of aluminum. There is over 3k invested in just stainless lines and fittings. Dry sump tank mounts in the trunk and hoses routed thru the body. Has external oil cooler as well as factory oil cooler. External cooler is inner core swirl type. Has external oil temp thermostate.
GEARBOX: Rebuilt side shifter. All bearings and sliders and syncros were replaced. J West shifter assembly. I have a spare gearbox to go with not sure of its condition though. Clutch and flywheel purchased from Patrick Racing.
SUSPENSION: Five lug. Front brake calipers "S" type with vented discs. Front adjustable sway bar. Rear swings arms have been reinforced. Rear brakes are stock with e brakes. Front and rear adjustable coil over Bilstiens, revalved by Bilstien for the 914. Patrick Racing springs. Rear wheel bearings were replaced. 930 axles which were purchased new not rebuilt units.
INTERIOR: Bolt in type roll bar made by Autopower. Quick disconnect Momo steering wheel. Optima battery with custom hold down plate. Master shut off switch for battery. The Sparco seat in any pictures you may view is NOT included.
BODY: I have new steel flares and new lower hell hole panels. All purchased directly from Restoration Designs in Canada. The car is currently at the body shop to have them installed but not done as of yet. The sale of the car does NOT include the installation of the flares or ANY paint or body work. I have the seal for the upper windshield to top. This seal is no longer supplied, a very rare item. Pedal assembly has been rebuilt with bronze bushings. Mechanical oil temp and oil pressures gauges by Autometer.
Front and rear fiberglass bumpers from Patrick Racing.
I have all receipts for parts purchased.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping or transportation costs. Please don’t waste my time or yours. No low ballers. No parting out, sold as described above.
Thanks for Looking
Adrian
specializedservice@sbcglobal.net
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(mbdoc @ Dec 5 2013, 12:27 PM) *

1975 914/ 6
This car is apart and the chassis is at the body shop. Just some key items that go with this car. This car was assembled and in running conditioned. We put about 2K miles on it for a shake down and then taken apart to have the steel flares installed and painted.
MOTOR: 1979 big valve 3.0 six. Engine has been rebuilt since shake down and has no time on it. We replaced the cams with new Web cams, reconditioned rockers by Web cam with new rocker shafts. Intake and exhaust valves are new SI swirl type. Valve springs are new to match camshaft. New Geotze rings. Engine has Redline EFI with tripple individual throttle bores. Has crank fire ignition by Clewitt Racing . Headers are thermal coated. Plug wires are Magnacore 8MM . Air filters are the foam ITG.
OIL SYSTEM: Aluminum dry sump tank with all stainless hoses and AN fittings. Crankcase breather bottle made of aluminum. There is over 3k invested in just stainless lines and fittings. Dry sump tank mounts in the trunk and hoses routed thru the body. Has external oil cooler as well as factory oil cooler. External cooler is inner core swirl type. Has external oil temp thermostate.
GEARBOX: Rebuilt side shifter. All bearings and sliders and syncros were replaced. J West shifter assembly. I have a spare gearbox to go with not sure of its condition though. Clutch and flywheel purchased from Patrick Racing.
SUSPENSION: Five lug. Front brake calipers "S" type with vented discs. Front adjustable sway bar. Rear swings arms have been reinforced. Rear brakes are stock with e brakes. Front and rear adjustable coil over Bilstiens, revalved by Bilstien for the 914. Patrick Racing springs. Rear wheel bearings were replaced. 930 axles which were purchased new not rebuilt units.
INTERIOR: Bolt in type roll bar made by Autopower. Quick disconnect Momo steering wheel. Optima battery with custom hold down plate. Master shut off switch for battery. The Sparco seat in any pictures you may view is NOT included.
BODY: I have new steel flares and new lower hell hole panels. All purchased directly from Restoration Designs in Canada. The car is currently at the body shop to have them installed but not done as of yet. The sale of the car does NOT include the installation of the flares or ANY paint or body work. I have the seal for the upper windshield to top. This seal is no longer supplied, a very rare item. Pedal assembly has been rebuilt with bronze bushings. Mechanical oil temp and oil pressures gauges by Autometer.
Front and rear fiberglass bumpers from Patrick Racing.
I have all receipts for parts purchased.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping or transportation costs. Please don’t waste my time or yours. No low ballers. No parting out, sold as described above.
Thanks for Looking
Adrian
specializedservice@sbcglobal.net

PM sent
drifter914
Hi Adrian... interested in the '75 914 project w/ 3.0 engine. Still available ? If so , I'd like a photo link & additional info. Very interested. Thanks. Terry / e-mail @ spayde1ranch@gmail.com
Evil914
Pictures sell cars
roblav1
Did this car ever sell?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.