Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Umbrella covers...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThePaintedMan
Sorry to post such a quick question, but does anyone know if Perry is still making the umbrella covers? I checked the member vendors threads and he hasn't been around in awhile. I also sent him an e-mail, but have not heard back. This will be a Christmas gift to myself, and something I've needed for some time. Any current contact info would be greatly appreciated. beerchug.gif
Mblizzard
George I tried to contact him back in October but was not successful.
euro911
George, I'll called him this morning and he's doing fine, just busy. Email or PM him ...

I'll PM you his # too
chads74
It took him a while to email me back too, and I have only had mine since about Aug. If you want to borrow mine while you wait feel free, my car just sits under the house as of lately, hopefully that will change this afternoon.
ThePaintedMan
Awesome, thanks Mark!

Chad, thanks as well for the offer - I gotta get my car back over here first (which was the point of the whole Mustang towing thread), but until we're back in the rainy season I should be okay. I should be getting off a little early today, so if you want me to stop by to help out with the car, let me know. I'll send you a text.
ConeDodger
He's on Facebook a bit...
chads74
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 6 2013, 12:23 PM) *

Awesome, thanks Mark!

Chad, thanks as well for the offer - I gotta get my car back over here first (which was the point of the whole Mustang towing thread), but until we're back in the rainy season I should be okay. I should be getting off a little early today, so if you want me to stop by to help out with the car, let me know. I'll send you a text.

Sorry just saw this.
r_towle
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 6 2013, 03:23 PM) *

Awesome, thanks Mark!

Oh, well then,
go beg Ury or TC....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.