Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: 1.7 engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Brian_Boss
I can't get to it to take a pic but you know what it looks like.

I think there are two full sets but the pieces on the bottom of the motor are missing.

I am guessing that if I don't want it, no one else does but I had to offer before tossing it.

edit:

I finally dragged this down from the attic and it's worse than I remembered.

Only one full set and it has been cut for A/C.

Click to view attachment

2 Top right (1 cut for A/C, other rusty)
2 Top left
2 Rear (one cracked around tabs)
1 Front (cut for A/C)
misc small pieces as shown
914sgofast2
Brian:
I will take them. Please send me a PM with payment details for the shipping costs to California.
Thanks
Mike D.
Mblizzard
I would take the front 2 parts.
Brian_Boss
Mike D - someone PM'ed me a few minutes before your post. If he backs out when I figure shipping, it's yours.

Mike B - same deal.

The stuff is in the attic right now and I don't want to push the Lotus out into the ice to get up there. It will be tomorrow or Mon before I can get it sorted.
Shindog1961
Hey Brian I will be number three, I need a set if possible. Also do you carry dist drive gears and the spacers through GPR?
Brian_Boss
QUOTE(Shindog1961 @ Dec 8 2013, 12:13 PM) *

Hey Brian I will be number three, I need a set if possible. Also do you carry dist drive gears and the spacers through GPR?

I will let you know if there is anything left.

Assuming you mean the gear on the crankshaft, yes we have an aftermarket version of it for $39.80 - on the website p/n 111 105 223. I can't quite picture the spacer you mention. Shoot me or Jonathan a pm or email with more info and we will figure it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.