Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 (-6) Race Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carr914
FS: The Race Car (it's a 75) I picked up a couple of Months ago from a Charity. It is nice & Solid ( I have been through the car & there is no rust & no Accident Damage)with New Paint except the F&R Lids. It was raced Successfully in HSR & SVRA). The Lids, Rear Quarters & Front Bumper are Fiberglass in Nice Shape. It has a Cool Custom F/G Top. Still has the Quick Six Engine Mount. The Front Suspension bith Big SwayBar & Slotted Rotors are still intact. Has a Fuel Cell, Window Net, Radio Wiring & it looks like the Rest of the Wiring is there. It has a Trick Removable Steering Wheel Adaptor & New Steering Wheel. The Windshield & Back Window are Plexi. Wheels are 15x7&8 Replica Fuchs with New Tires

Car is Sold on a Bill of Sale only as it is a Race Car.

$4900 - which is less than I paid. Tampa, FL

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Yes it does!
JRust
drooley.gif . Nice bud. Wish I could do it. Knowing how little time I have to work on mine. Last thing I need is another 914 project. Sweet deal for someone
carr914
Sale Pending
PacoJimenez

Hi,, if the car is still for sale I'm interested. Please send me photos to my email.. pacojimenezfelix@gmail.com Many Thanks,,, biggrin.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
Not sure i want to know....
Did you sell this yet?
carr914
Yes it is Sold. It's still in my Garage waiting for the Transport Co. to pick it & another 914 in Tampa up and get them on their way to England
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.