Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 light switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porbmw
Hmmm

I'm told my switch/lever for lights, on column, is hooped and likely can't be repairee without destroying the unit.

ALSO am told these are unique to the 6.....are they...?

That being the case....anyone have one....am trying to get this languishing 6 year or more project some momentum towards completion.

Thanks

Paul
Mr.242
QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 7 2013, 10:53 PM) *

Hmmm

I'm told my switch/lever for lights, on column, is hooped and likely can't be repairee without destroying the unit.

That being the case....anyone have one....am trying to get this languishing 6 year or more project some momentum towards completion.

Thanks

Paul

I've seen them come up for sale and they are expensive. They are unique to the SIX. However, you can re-wire a 911 switch and use it instead.

Good Luck
porbmw
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Dec 9 2013, 08:51 PM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 7 2013, 10:53 PM) *

Hmmm

Thanks

Paul

I've seen them come up for sale and they are expensive. They are unique to the SIX. However, you can re-wire a 911 switch and use it instead.

Good Luck

Was 'fraid of that.
Thanks.
IF you see one......... smile.gif
Paul
914Sixer
You might talk Jeff Bowlsby into making you one from the 69-71 911 switch. He might still have the wiring diagram from the ones he made for me. New ones have been NLA since the late 80's.
porbmw
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 10 2013, 07:38 PM) *

You might talk Jeff Bowlsby into making you one from the 69-71 911 switch. He might still have the wiring diagram from the ones he made for me. New ones have been NLA since the late 80's.

Thanks, Mark, I'll get in touch with him.
I have a couple of other questions for him, as well.
I am assuming external appearance of the 911 switch is different...will have to wrap my stubborn head around that one..

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.