Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: scheel seat, needs some upholstry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brant
a very well known and respected porsche owner is cleaning out some of the garage. I'm posting this for him and can personally vouch that this is not a scam and this is are reputable and knowledgable porsche expert.

(phil van buskirk used to own the porsche market newsletter and has been in the hobby/industry forever)

He sent me some photo's of a single scheel seat he has in his stash and is ready to sell.

Here is his note:
"Hi Brant I have a period 914 Scheel seat in good shape (one small wear spot) and I'd like to sell it. Asking $375 plus ship. Note. Being a 914 seat, you can have an interior guy use material from the seat back to repair the shoulder bolster wear spot and then use a similar piece of vinyl to replace the seat back cover - the nice thing is the seat back is not visible in a 914. Sorry about how dirty the seat is - it's been stored a long time. Thanks!Phil Van Buskirk"

I haven't seen it and don't really know any more than that
his direct contact is:
phil@philsclassicparts.com

if your looking for a scheel seat these are pretty hard to find and pretty cool
I used to run a pair of them and they fit into a stock back pad

thanks and here are some photo's he sent also
gms
QUOTE(brant @ Dec 8 2013, 08:34 PM) *

a very well known and respected porsche owner is cleaning out some of the garage. I'm posting this for him and can personally vouch that this is not a scam and this is are reputable and knowledgable porsche expert.

(phil van buskirk used to own the PMO and has been in the hobby/industry forever)

+1
I bought a car from him, he is a good guy
dangrouche
FWIW, if your waist exceeds 34 inches, you likely will not be able to fit it. I have the sister seats, Koenigs.
dangrouche
double post
Woody
If I wasn't putting together a new motor right now I would jump on this. I have one as a driver's seat. These are great seats everyone. Good price too.
sean_v8_914
i hAVE its brother. mine is in way worse shape but if you want a pair, now you know where to find them.

i won't even talk to you about it unless you are buying Brants seat first and want the pair.
eric9144
dangrouche your head rest is on backwards wink.gif

Great seats, I have the Konig version in my car... icon_bump.gif
brant
Phil said he has an interested party and the sale is pending
thanks a ton everyone!

brant
carr914
I was 3rd in line - Damn slow fingers! headbang.gif
dangrouche
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Dec 9 2013, 02:19 PM) *

dangrouche your head rest is on backwards wink.gif

Great seats, I have the Konig version in my car... icon_bump.gif

Yes, I learned that since I removed the seats last month to get recovered. Its going to cost $1,200. Pics to follow before Xmas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.