Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I broke my own rule...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
and bought a yellow one blink.gif

76 2.0, restored with tons of work done and receipts... just got home in single digit weather. Will need smog test later this week dry.gif , but it passed just a few months ago, so not to worried.

Back in the cool club beerchug.gif

Ferg
Spoke
Nice score. With plaid seats too.
Ferg
Tartan rules! Drivers seat needs help but thanks to Brant, I have the material to redo both.

914werke
Nice. Is is still origingal IE all the OE FI emisions HW still in place?
Ferg
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 9 2013, 09:44 PM) *

yes yes whats hw? stock 2.0 still running smog pump and air injection.

Appears car sat for very long time, previous owner spent 25k (I have the receipts) on restoration, including rebuilding motor from the crank up.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 9 2013, 08:57 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 9 2013, 09:44 PM) *

yes yes whats hw? stock 2.0 still running smog pump and air injection.

Appears car sat for very long time, previous owner spent 25k (I have the receipts) on restoration, including rebuilding motor from the crank up.

Hardware? 23 years in the military, I read acronym...
balljoint
Did you sell it yet?

hide.gif
rick 918-S
Rules are meant to be broken.
Eric_Shea
Looks fast.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 9 2013, 09:55 PM) *

Looks fast.

It's not smile.gif that's just a myth about the yellow ones. Except yours... biggrin.gif
JawjaPorsche
Nice Score! beerchug.gif
carr914
thumb3d.gif
NS914
Congrats Ferg, that car looks just amazing and I love the seats...my car of course has the black interior with black seats.....your really livens up the interior. Have fun with it...Grant
EdwardBlume
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
Cairo94507
Very nice car. cheer.gif
DRPHIL914
beerchug.gif very nice!, I like the yellow & black, that would look nice in my garage next to my speed yellow Boxster!
stugray
Very nice!

If you want backup FI parts, I have a complete set including smog pump and 5 green top injectors.
76-914
What the Hell is wrong with you, Ferg? Don't you read? The rest of us have cars on jack stands awaiting a few years of missed maintenance or rust repair. confused24.gif
reharvey
How about some more photos!
JeffBowlsby
Thats the filthiest 914 I have seen in a long time...time to break out the surgical gloves and cotton swabs thumb3d.gif wink.gif
Ferg
Pics soon, we may break freezing today piratenanner.gif

Smog and plates Friday if roads are dry enough.

StratPlayer
Nice car Ferg,,,,, beerchug.gif
Cupomeat
welcome.png Nice Car, I need to score me another 914 soon...

Love the plaid seats and need to find the orange plaid fabric to redo mine back to the right fabric someday.
Kirmizi
QUOTE(balljoint @ Dec 9 2013, 09:24 PM) *

Did you sell it yet?

hide.gif

agree.gif

Nice score Ferg!
shelby/914
Just get the 60 day temporary tag. You can have it sold by then. If it doesn't pass the E-test I'll give you my address in Grand Lake, no test required. Already one 914 registered there.

Dan
Scott S
Fun!

... but per our previous discussion, it needs flairs, 5 bolt and and a V8...... if you keep it that is! biggrin.gif
r_towle
Dirty....eeewwww
TravisNeff
Nice score, how mucho? muha!
Jesco Reient
Cool Buy! The garage queen is a yellow (should be silver '73 914) Yellow is great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.