martinef1963
you guessed it
martinef1963
almost there...
martinef1963
finished...
Steve Thacker
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
I grew wood on that car. Love the color!
Mueller
nice car...those rims look like the ones that used to be on 914-Lite....
dlo914
what makes her tick? IPB Image
Kerrys914
IPB Image Very nice IPB Image ...

Looks clean IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
martinef1963
Thanks for the comments gents. she has a 1.9L under her skirt, thanks to Dominic Celia. He use to be my mechanic back while she lived in California. I just had her repainted and she is as straight as an arrow. She only has a little rust in the battery compartment - go figure..... the interior was completed by a friend of mine in Stockbridge GA. He reworked the original seats with the silver material. I like to keep her as original as possible, just customizing to my taste. I bought the euro lenses from camp 914 but one of the lenses came in cracked - I'm waiting to get it back, although she has the turn light upgrade in it already. I'm a newbie and now that I've moved to Miami - am getting more "involved" (hands-on) - you will get tired of hearing me beg for help.... thanks again and happy holidays.
martinef1963
forgot to mention that she is a daily driver - 80 miles...every day...
mike_the_man
Sweet car! I do like silver. What kind of wheels are those? I don't think I've ever seen that type on a 914 before.
maf914
Very nice car. IPB Image

When I saw the first photo, I thought your front hood was dented. Then I realized it was the reflection of a palm frond! IPB Image

Palm trees are cool.
Dominic
I can't believe you misspelled my last name.......anyway did you tell them that you drove it cross country (Northern California to Florida) without a problem?
The car has some nice upgrades like a sideshifter and some BMW front brakes, not to mention a peppy little 1.9L that I bought from Jimmy Pita.
The new paint looks sweet! IPB Image
mightyohm
QUOTE (Dominic @ Dec 29 2004, 01:59 PM)

The car has some nice upgrades like a sideshifter and some BMW front brakes, not to mention a peppy little 1.9L that I bought from Jimmy Pita.

That's funny, I bought my car from Eli and Jim Pitta. Are either of those guys on the BBS?
watsonrx13
Welcome to the forum... IPB Image

Wonderful looking car... IPB Image

Glad to see another 914er from Florida... IPB Image
Ray Warren
Sweet IPB Image
jim912928
Gorgeous car!
xsboost90
nice! love the color, mine will be similar someday.
rick 918-S
Dang... IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Jimmy Pita

I can't believe you misspelled Jim's last name IPB Image

IPB Image awesome ride!!
Stephane
Nice!
aircooledboy
WOW!!!!!!!!

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
boxstr
Jim and Eli. I see them every year at German Autofest and we hang around together. Hey are either of you guys lurking???
CCLINDAMPCAMP
Gint
Nice!
pete-stevers
That is a sweet daily driver... I dare not use mine as a daily driver...salt ...gravel on hiway.. Welcome to the club... some of the guys are alright IPB Image the rest........well i am just getting to know them too...
steve
boxstr
Fernando, Schweet looking ride. Love that color. Boy the 914 really doe's look great in silver. I guess I know what I am going to do with that silver 72 project car I got recently IPB Image
CCLINSILVERBULLET
martinef1963
Dom - sorry about the mispell - but the intent was to give you a great big shout and recognized as a awsome mechanic! Yeah, I did forget to mention the BMW brake kit, and the side shifter, but as usual - you got my back.....

You sure your last name is not spelled Celia???? IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.