Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold 911 rear hubs and E brake assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Sold

I have for sale a pair of the desirable 69-73 911 rear hubs used for converting 914 trailing arms to five lug set up using 911 running gear. Asking $150 as these are becoming very hard to get any more. I also have 914 trailing arms that are powder coated and can install the hubs with new bushings and bearing as a package deal for $400.
Also for sale is a set of 911 e brake assemblies if you want to convert to the 911 e brake setup and go with vented rotors or larger brakes. $75.

Shipping is flat rate $13 for either hubs or e brakes.

Bruce
hotlanta914
Hi - I am looking for the passenger side trailing arm without bushing - let me know if you would be willing to split the pair. I powdercoated mine, installed new bearings etc as part of a 4 year build - brought it down to be aligned and the damn thing is bent - I am .6" toe out. Thank you,

Brian
gcrotvik
Hi Bruce,

I will take the hubs. PM sent.

Greg
bdstone914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Dec 13 2013, 10:09 AM) *

Hi Bruce,

I will take the hubs. PM sent.

Greg

Sorry Greg they sold yesterday.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Dec 12 2013, 07:47 PM) *

Hi - I am looking for the passenger side trailing arm without bushing - let me know if you would be willing to split the pair. I powdercoated mine, installed new bearings etc as part of a 4 year build - brought it down to be aligned and the damn thing is bent - I am .6" toe out. Thank you,

Brian

PM sent

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.