Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting ready for the trip to Florida
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
This is the nice little 914 that just got new paint, and is being put back together. Craig at CAMP
Ferg
Nice, really diggin the 4 lug gas burners... thinking about those for my 76.

Ferg.
boxstr
pic
boxstr
I agree. I think they look really nice. I have them on the 57 Oval Window Bug.
Craig at CAMP
David_S
Craig ... Can you get a close pic of those wheels ?? They are painted and polished like how I thought about doing my wheels .... But I was going to paint mine body color I think !! Thanks
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 13 2013, 11:15 PM) *

Nice, really diggin the 4 lug gas burners...

Ferg.

agree.gif aktion035.gif drooley.gif
carr914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 14 2013, 12:14 AM) *

This is the nice little 914 that just got new paint, and is being put back together. Craig at CAMP

Craig, is that coming to my friend John? I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks, but I knew you guys were talking about this car.

Can this Bumper be packed in the car for the Trip?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=223958

T.C.
rhodyguy
turned out real nice! exceptionally clean car for one from the PNW. for you guys that like the look go to the cip1 site. backspacing is nearly the same as oem 4 lug fuch wheels. hard to pass on the pricing.

their 5 lug repop fuch wheels have a sweet price point too. if you don't need a porsche part # on the back of the wheels, get the look you want without spending a fortune and put the dif elsewhere on your car.
Kaduku
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 14 2013, 05:30 AM) *

turned out real nice! exceptionally clean car for one from the PNW. for you guys that like the look go to the cip1 site.

What is the cip1 site?

rhodyguy
cip1.com. california import parts. headquartered out of blaine washington of all places. i think they are primarily focused on the vw aftermarket scene. they have big ads in hotvw's magazine. when their 'special' was running the baby burners were $79.95 each+ship. if you go there check out the pricing on the 15x5.5 5 lugs. unreal.

k
Kaduku
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 14 2013, 06:27 AM) *

cip1.com. california import parts. headquartered out of blaine washington of all places. i think they are primarily focused on the vw aftermarket scene. they have big ads in hotvw's magazine. when their 'special' was running the baby burners were $79.95 each+ship. if you go there check out the pricing on the 15x5.5 5 lugs. unreal.

k

Thx. I do like the 5 lug look and don't mind saving some money getting that look.

Kraftwerk
I like the yellow fogs, who makes those?
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 14 2013, 05:40 AM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 14 2013, 12:14 AM) *

Craig, is that coming to my friend John? I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks, but I knew you guys were talking about this car.

Can this Bumper be packed in the car for the Trip?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=223958

T.C.

It is my friend that bought it - I just got off the phone with him

piratenanner.gif
BKLA
Craig - the car looks great! Glad you painted it. It was nice before

and now …

Fabulous!

Glad it is going to a nice home.

(it was fun as a polizei car, but my better half is happier now that I only have one 914.)
BKLA
biggrin.gif
boxstr
Ready and waiting to spend time in warm sunny Florida. The white car is all ready to head south for the winter. Happy motoring John.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
pics
Ferg
smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif
billh1963
Looking good! beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.