Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Thank You
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
I recently bought an LE creamcicle from fellow member Michael N ,i would like to thank him for all the help he gave me in picking up bit's for the car and also delivering it to McMark for some welding bit's.Would also like to thanks JRust for selling me his 2,0 engine and transmission and for delivering it to McMark.Once Mark has done his work to the car it will be shipped to the UK where it will be the only one in the country.
Thanks Guy's for all your help and honesty
Brian [cal914]
SirAndy
thumb3d.gif
JRust
Glad to help bring an LE back to life biggrin.gif . I'll be delivering it saturday the 21st. Using the trip as an excuse to take the family to Disneyland for Christmas. So it will be one of my quicker stops at Original Customs dry.gif . Just be a quick unload & back to the freeway to Annaheim
ConeDodger
And thank you too! I have been looking for a lot of those parts I found on your car for a long time! biggrin.gif

Just kidding! happy11.gif
Mblizzard
Need a test driver for a few years?

These guys do great things for many people. It is good to see them get a bit of recognition.
Dave_Darling
Have you been to Jeff Bowlsby's 914 LE pages? Immensely useful resource for the LE enthusiast.

https://bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/

--DD
rick 918-S
Your really going to enjoy the car!
Johny Blackstain
Congrats & welcome to the creamsicle world. smile.gif Had mine since it was new & love her. They do attract a lot of attention when driving them down the road though... sunglasses.gif
Michael N
beerchug.gif
krazykonrad
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Show us some pics. This sounds like a great project.

Konrad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.