Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rain, rain...go away...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
IPB Image sigh...it's rained for the past 3 days...i had the 14 covered with a "waterproofed car cover"....now she wont start again. sigh....it hasnt been a good day and i just wanted to go cruise around alone and just let out some steam...i guess that's not gonna happen sigh......... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
do a valve adjust while its cold IPB Image

oh wait...that will get you steamed IPB Image
dlo914
='(
Trekkor
This rain does nothing for me.

It's preventing me from doing my work. IPB Image

I don't like to wallow. IPB Image

KT
dlo914
id like my other half to be supportive of this hobby (914)... IPB Image stubborness IPB Image
GWN7
I'll trade you your rain for my fog with freezing rain (travel advisory in effect) or todays weather...storm watch with 20-40 cm snow followed by freezing rain......... IPB Image
SLITS
Stayed home yesterday....30" of the white stuff....all the effin skiers & snowboarders going brain dead and blocking the highway 'cause their to STUPID to put chains on early...high winds and blowing snow and more to come tonight. IPB Image I wish it would rain!
rick 918-S
I'll trade you for our rain. Everything is currently covered in a thick layer of ice. It's been freezing rain here all morning. I'm staying off the roads!
GWN7
Rick...that was yesterday here.....look out for the snow that's on it's way....

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.