Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of year sale - Carpets sets from $99 FREE GROMMETS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We now have perlon carpets starting at $99 for a 10 pc set
This is a no frills basic kit. It has a heel pad for the drivers side, but no edge binding. We offer it as an option, but it's actually a nice edge.
Grommets can be added if you wish.

I have 11 pc carpet sample sets available at $20 and if you buy a carpet you get a $15 credit.
I'll be stocking these 11 materials, may add one or two more in the future but these will be a staple.

Thanks to all

Mark
AKA Mikey914
PanelBilly
So it's $99 for the carpet and another $99 for the trim and then we add for the grommets and petal trim
Mikey914
The carpet is $99, less than $10 per piece. The binding is $65. I'm also introducing the plush, without the edge binding.
It's now a thicker material that has a better quality backing. This allows you to use with or without the edge binding.

Yes it is more expensive if you add the grommets, but to sweeten the deal I'll throw in the grommets for nothing til Jan 1st on the Perlon, plush and domestic loop.
How's that?
gothspeed
Is that black 'silver knit' w00t.gif ??? I used to have that in my old 930 .... it looked nice and elegant ..... smilie_pokal.gif
914_teener
Mark:

Is there any way you can put the names for the samples you have posted?

I am definitely in for a set given I can confirm the sample color.

Thanks

Rob
gothspeed
QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 15 2013, 07:50 PM) *

Mark:

Is there any way you can put the names for the samples you have posted?

I am definitely in for a set given I can confirm the sample color.

Thanks

Rob

Good point ...... I would like to confirm, what I think I see there ....... idea.gif
maxwelj
Did you ever come up with the tan felt for my '70?

Jack
Mikey914
Here's the balance and how we identify these for production.
I do have the sample rings so you can feel and check color for your application. I recommend inspecting these up close as you will notice the plush in particular is pretty thick and the edges are nice.
Mikey914
QUOTE(maxwelj @ Dec 15 2013, 11:24 PM) *

Did you ever come up with the tan felt for my '70?

Jack

I can get close, but I was not able to obtain an exact match without dying the material. I haven't dyed that much material but could look at doing so. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll get a sample of dyed material out to you.
euro911
Mark, do you have TAN in domestic loop? confused24.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 15 2013, 11:58 PM) *

Mark, do you have TAN in domestic loop? confused24.gif

Not currently. I have located a material that is more a "saddle" color, but it's pretty expensive to bring in and I didn't really like the color as it had more of a brown tone.

euro911
dry.gif guess I gotta bite the bullet then, eh?

Does the German carpet come with edge binding and the new style grommets?
Mikey914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 16 2013, 12:58 AM) *

dry.gif guess I gotta bite the bullet then, eh?

Does the German carpet come with edge binding and the new style grommets?

The German is standard with the edge binging. I can add the grommets in and have set it up so if you want it you can get it to you with the Grommets installed at no extra cost as part of this sale.

gothspeed
How tall do the 'plush black' fibers stand? Are those random grey fibers part of the carpet, or just migration from another lighter colored sample? ......... I might change my mind from the black loop I am currently committed to .... idea.gif
914_teener
Mark,

So we can order the sample "rings"?

I am pretty sure mine is either the German Charcoal or Domestic Charcoal, but I want to make sure up close with the samples of those two.

How do I do this?

Do I order the 11 sample kit for $20?

I am a little confused on how I can match my current carpet.

Thanks in Advance.

lennyhope

I have BROWN seats in my 73. SO I guess I need the GERMAN TAN carpet set. My current carpet is black and is aftermarket /cheap/ worn! BUT I would be looking to ship to UK....Price please??
Mikey914
QUOTE(lennyhope @ Dec 17 2013, 11:34 AM) *

I have BROWN seats in my 73. SO I guess I need the GERMAN TAN carpet set. My current carpet is black and is aftermarket /cheap/ worn! BUT I would be looking to ship to UK....Price please??

I'll PM you later today after I get it quoted
mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 16 2013, 07:54 PM) *

Mark,

I am pretty sure mine is either the German Charcoal or Domestic Charcoal, but I want to make sure up close with the samples of those two.

How do I do this?

Thanks in Advance.

You can order on the website its in the carpet kit section and you will get $15 credit the $5 covers the shipping.

mark
914_teener
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 17 2013, 01:17 PM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 16 2013, 07:54 PM) *

Mark,

How do I do this?

Thanks in Advance.

You can order on the website its in the carpet kit section and you will get $15 credit the $5 covers the shipping.

mark

Got it, thanks that's what I thought.

Christmas present to myself.
damesandhotrods
Well, others before me have already broached carpet questions, so I’ll add another. Any chance of a square weave carpet kit coming along in the near future?
Mikey914
QUOTE(damesandhotrods @ Dec 17 2013, 02:29 PM) *

Well, others before me have already broached carpet questions, so I’ll add another. Any chance of a square weave carpet kit coming along in the near future?

I can cut an bind just about any material. Just a matter of material cost. May not stock it, but if there is a demand it is possible.
-Mark
73cool
Do you fabricate carpet for the trunks?
Mikey914
QUOTE(73cool @ Dec 17 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Do you fabricate carpet for the trunks?

Front-
http://shop.914rubber.com/Front-trunk-carp...ert-914FTCS.htm
Rear
http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Rear-trunk-carpet-914RTC.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.