Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche chair on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Okay here you guys go. Check this out. This was in Panorama many years ago and the seller was wanting to trade for a new Porsche.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4514588383&rd=1
Let the games begin.
CCLINEBAYMYWAY
URY914
That is one ugly chair. I don't care if the great Dr. farted in it or not.
Elliot_Cannon
They got hundreds of chairs just like that at the airport in Frankfurt.
Elliot
GWN7
No casters and I don't think the wing adds to it.....
sixnotfour
The Original Guy years ago got it for helping a relative that had it in a closet (storage) as payment for helping them move .
Then he wrote a big story about it how great it was to own it and wanted big bucks. Wonder if it is the same guy ?
URY914
If you look at it long enough you can see the outline of a man sitting in it. IPB Image

Paul
DJsRepS
Thats one ugly chair I would not want it if it were free. Gotta be the history that costs so much. I wonder what they would ask on Ebay for the last pair of underwear he ever wore?
machina
kinda funny, at the bottom of the auction you have the option to finance it. IPB Image
Joe Ricard
My 914 seat/office chair is WAY better looking than that. IPB Image
Rusty
Looks very 50s.

IF the chair was in better shape, and opening bid lower - I'm sure he'd have had more bids. I know people that would have paid 500 dollars for that piece of ahem... history.

-Lawrence
mack914
After you recover the pocket change that has slipped into the back of the chair, chair will be a good deal. IPB Image IPB Image
rhodyguy
"lots of little scratches and some corrosion on the base". oh ,RUST!! ha ha.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.