Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHEEL SEARCH
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kid914
Does anyone know if these wheels are made with 911 offset?
Looking for 17x7 23.3 and 17x9 15. And 5x 130 bolt pattern. I searched many brands with no luck. confused24.gif

Thanks beerchug.gif
jimkelly
seems like the backspace is much more than the typical 4.5" thus could this not be neutralized with the right thickness spacer? and long studs?

kid914
I have seen these on 911 wide bodies. I thought a Japanese manufacturer maybe.
kid914
This is what I found.. these are 5 spoke. But I'm looking for 6 spokes.
DBCooper
Is there any reason you can't call them and ask?

wes
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Dec 16 2013, 10:24 AM) *

Is there any reason you can't call them and ask?

agree.gif that was my 1st thought!
mikesmith
When you say "these wheels", what do you mean? Are you just looking for a 6-spoke wheel that looks kinda like that?

Ray's will probably make you a set of TE-37s if you ask nice and wait, for example.

The wheel you posted looks like the Miro 398. It's only available in 18", 5x100 and 5x114.3.
matthepcat
Rota makes a knock-off of that wheel. You can order custom bolt patterns from them. The rub, is you have to order 5 sets (so maybe a group buy opportunity).

Matt
damesandhotrods
This looks to be the wheel you’re asking about. It looks like you’re on your own as far as measuring if they’ll fit. You might get away with drilling rotors to fit.Varrstoen Wheels
kid914
QUOTE(mikesmith @ Dec 16 2013, 03:56 PM) *

When you say "these wheels", what do you mean? Are you just looking for a 6-spoke wheel that looks kinda like that?

Ray's will probably make you a set of TE-37s if you ask nice and wait, for example.

The wheel you posted looks like the Miro 398. It's only available in 18", 5x100 and 5x114.3.

yes I meant I m looking for something that looks like these but in 17".
On the off chance someone knew a source.
I will make few calls.
kid914
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Dec 16 2013, 04:05 PM) *

Rota makes a knock-off of that wheel. You can order custom bolt patterns from them. The rub, is you have to order 5 sets (so maybe a group buy opportunity).

Matt

Thanks Matt I will look them up. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.