i will email or start posting some pictures of this stuff ASAP.
i typically would include pictures of each part but it seams that (understandably) additional pictures of specific features or angles are often requested.

I am really busy with family stuff right now but also need to clear space so I will get pictures and answer questions as quickly as possible.

if there is something specific that you need that you don't see the chances are I have it. So please ask.

everything is plus shipping...if it fits in one of the USPS priority flat rate boxes thats the way it will come.

payment by cash check money order or bank to bank transfer. my bank is M&T Bank

i am located in Maryland zip is 20833

feel free to call as well for whatever reason. 240-672-7983

Side shift trans. Clean and in excellent working order out of a 74 that I was driving before swapping in a 3.2 $300

Side shift trans that was rebuilt recently while I was rebuilding the motor. A tree fell on the car about a year and a half ago during a flash storm we had that also crushed my E-type Jaguar..(pissed) $400

Several hoods both front and rear excellent condition $100 each

Engine bay doors with grill and rain trays $100 each

Rebuilt Bosch starter used $100

NOS Bosch starter $150

Very clean early silver dot gauge cluster with metal bezel $350

Very clean late gauge cluster black dot with plastic bezel $250

Headlight motor assembles restoration quality condition $100 pair

Rivera Wheels with good tires wheels are in great shape but the paint is chipping $300

Windshield in excellent condition $200

Side windows original and clean late style $100 pair

Rear glass excellent shape $100

Steering column with wiring switches and u joints $125

Side corner windows late type with post and good rubber $100 pair

76 front and rear bumpers in excellent condition $300

Good fuel tank clean with no rust $150

EA short block in very good shape. All internals are in excellent shape. The motor was looked at by a friend at Rockville Machine and Bearing. Complete short block with good rods. So no pistons or anything beyond them. $400 SOLD

916 fiberglass front bumper NOS $300

Good 2.0 flywheel $75

2 steering racks both excellent condition with tight rod ends and good boots. $125 each

Front suspension off a 76 with A arms, spindles, disc brakes, Koni inserts, cross member, torsion bars, and torsion bar hats. $500

Rear trailing arms with disk brakes, new KYB shocks, springs, hubs. $300

Core seats from a 76 complete with tracks. black with cloth inserts $150

Throttle body $30