Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday to EvilWerks LLC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hey all,

As of Nov 22, 2013, I am now owner/soul proprietor of a company smile.gif EvilWerks has been around for years (shit, almost a decade), but I had to go legit if I wanted to grow the biz, and I do. Thanks to so many of you for trusting me with your transmissions and keeping me in the hobby for so long. I have always enjoyed meeting you when I am out at events or clinics and so many of you are now more like family than even just friends smile.gif

Here is to a long and healthy run! I am always here to help.

Special thanks to:

Todd Enlund for the art work that brought my logo idea to life. He is a gifted graphic artist smile.gif

Rand for continuing to work on the website that will be up as soon as it can. He has been a great help in donating his time and patience with me when I can not get him what he needs to get to the next stage in development.

Cupomeat for directing and producing my DVDs. He had to listen to me drone on about transmissions in the recordings he was editing for hours, and hours, and hours, and......I think the meds he is on now are finally working to bring him back to normal smile.gif
Mike Bellis
birthday3.gif

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
euro911
birthday3.gif Evil Doc
shoguneagle
Congratulations. I know how you feel in meeting so many people who are truly friends. The years involved with these cars makes the events so much more enjoyable when you are associating with friends. I am very glad you have decided to continue the hobby as a business since you do build one mean transaxle.

I see the next "Doc Evil" is getting early training into the dark arts of building.

Congratulations, Mike. It is great to see your continued involvement.

Steve
gothspeed
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

smilie_pokal.gif

beerchug.gif
Steve
birthday3.gif
Dr. Evil
Wish you and the family the best in all your endeavors. Especially one's involving 914's!!
Rleog
Great looking boy. You and Noelle (apologies in advance if the spelling is incorrect) must be so proud. Happy holidays.
jimkelly
birthday3.gif
wndsrfr
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Dec 16 2013, 03:51 AM) *

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif
Love the stack you built for me....... piratenanner.gif
aharder
birthday3.gif beer3.gif
Cairo94507
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. I can't wait to begin shifting the transaxle you built for my Six.
wndsnd
Congrats to you and your family.

You have build a well deserved reputation for good quality work.

John
CptTripps
Congrats man! That's a great feeling.

I just hit the 10-year mark in October. Time goes by REAL quick!
Cupomeat
Happy Birthday!

Glad to have been part of the pre-LLC evil works and perhaps we'll work together again in the future.

Cute KID!
birthday3.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Way to go, Doc!

birthday3.gif

The Cap'n
palmer_md
Awesome! & Congratulations!
Mblizzard
Congrats. I will be supporting the endeavor in Feb!
Bob L.
Congrats!
Adorable baby...
Awesome logo! Will t-shirts be available?
TJB/914
birthday3.gif

Tom
Dr Evil
Shirts are coming! Dont worry. Meat! How the hell did I forget to thank you for the direction and production of my DVD. I suck. I will update the first post. headbang.gif
kid914
birthday3.gif congrats piratenanner.gif

btw I will be ordering your video soon.
best of luck in your venture.
Dr Evil
Trying my hand at a facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/EvilwerksLLC
gothspeed
I want my gear box just like this one smile.gif is the LSD a clutch type? I want the billet side cover too biggrin.gif
BTW great page. .... unfortunately im no longer on fb. unsure.gif

https://www.facebook.com/EvilwerksLLC/posts/219818901532872
Dr Evil
Nope, that is a torque biasing one. It does not need to be rebuilt all the time like the clutch type, but it also has different driving characteristics. IMHO, TB ones are better for street cars.
ww914
Congratulations. Good job! Great looking kid. Nice work!
r3dplanet
Doc,

I wish you'd get an identical tattoo put on your baby's arm. You know, to show solidarity. I'm positive the wife wouldn't mind at all. BEsides, he'll have great street cred at day care.

Thank about it.

-m.
gothspeed
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 17 2013, 09:19 AM) *

Nope, that is a torque biasing one. It does not need to be rebuilt all the time like the clutch type, but it also has different driving characteristics. IMHO, TB ones are better for street cars.

How similar in torque distribution/rate/ratio is the TD vs say a stock LSD from a 930? ....... I want to run a rear sway bar on the 914 and all my other sports cars have LSD ...... smile.gif
914skraper
piratenanner.gif
Congrats... I'm becoming convinced that small enterpreneurs are about the only people who have a chance of enjoying the fruits of any labor, so I support and salute you!
scotty b
This shameless self promotion wreaks of PMB dry.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 17 2013, 07:34 PM) *

This shameless self promotion wreaks of PMB dry.gif

Dont hate the player, hate the game, Scooter bootyshake.gif
Mark Henry
IPB Image
wes
Salute, the tax collections now part of life!
Krieger
beerchug.gif To many years of prosperity!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.