Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tech Forum Subcategories
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mkillar
How about a tech topic breakdown according to service manual chapters. i.e. - Engine, Suspension, Electrical, Sheetmetal and Paint, Drivetrain or Chassis, Body & Trim, etc. Then it would be much quicker to locate tech items related to particular subjects. Probably help cut down on repeat questions. IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (mkillar @ Dec 29 2004, 09:47 PM)
How about a tech topic breakdown according to service manual chapters. i.e. - Engine, Suspension, Electrical, Sheetmetal and Paint, Drivetrain or Chassis, Body & Trim, etc.

this has come up frequently. we (the admins) think that a single forum is much better to keep everyone focused.

one thing i have been thinking about is improving the search functionality as well as organizing the "classic threads" into categories to make it easier to find those tech-articles easier.

one of these days, we'll have a real tech-article section ...
IPB Image Andy
hargray2
Don't get me wrong, I think this place is amazing, but ANY kind organization would be awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.