Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: instrument wiring diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
I'm coming to the end of my retso on my 1970 914 ,i'm going to fit the instruments but after 2 years i can't read the label's i had on the wires ,does any body have a chart or diagram showing what wire goes where (the easier the better)
Thanks Brian

914itis
Here it is
SirAndy
Anything you ever wanted to know about your 914 wiring ...
http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914_electrical_diagrams.htm

smile.gif
malcolm2
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 17 2013, 03:02 PM) *

Anything you ever wanted to know about your 914 wiring ...
http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914_electrical_diagrams.htm

smile.gif

Sorry to say, but the bird site does not have a complete list. Plus I found them and just about any other one viewed on line, hard to read, follow and understand. They work if you are in a pinch.

This guy has the best one I found. prosperosdiagrams is the sellers handle on ebay. LINK BELOW Still a bit incomplete, but easy to read and very colorful. devices are labeled, not numbered. They are laminated and large print. Worth $20 for sure. Even if you are done with your restoration. Highly recommended. Search for your car and buy it now.

ebay diagrams for sale
SirAndy
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Dec 17 2013, 01:13 PM) *
.. I found them ... hard to read, follow and understand ...

confused24.gif
Those are copies of the factory color diagrams and i find them neither hard to read nor hard to understand.

To each his own i guess ...
shades.gif
gothspeed
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Dec 17 2013, 01:13 PM) *

This guy has the best one I found. prosperosdiagrams is the sellers handle on ebay. LINK BELOW Still a bit incomplete, but easy to read and very colorful. devices are labeled, not numbered. They are laminated and large print. Worth $20 for sure. Even if you are done with your restoration. Highly recommended. Search for your car and buy it now.

ebay diagrams for sale

I bought a couple of those laminated diagrams ..... they were delivered quick and were a good value ...... however if even bigger ones were available ... I would have bought those instead ..... smile.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(914itis @ Dec 17 2013, 12:43 PM) *

Here it is

This is for 1974 cars only, the 1970 gauges may have some general similarities but will be different gauges and wiring.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.