Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 914 silver button fuel gauge, $50 or best offer.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
I originally bought this for the fuel gauge. I needed a 12 volt version to fit my 356 combination gauge for a car that I was updating to 12 volts. Sold the 356 before it happened, so this is now surplus.

Really sweet condition, check the pictures. It came from a 1973 914 but could be used in a 1970/72 model as well. Possibly even early 1974 as supply was being used up.

I would like to get $50 for it and I'll cover the shipping within US. If that's too much, then maybe just your best offer would be OK.

Thanks,

TC

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Tom_T
IIRC, it's not called a "Combo Gauge" unless it also includes the oil temp gauge at the top .... thereby a combination OT + fuel gauge. .... the warning lights don't count as gauges.

Look at gauges at p914.com for more info.

Also post it as "silver button" & it would apply to 70-73 MY with a few very early 74's having them as they used up stock in the factory.

Good Luck ... it looks like a nice unit!
santa_smiley.gif
TC.356
Thank you for the info/tip ! ! !

The ad has been changed to reflect your post. I really don't know too much about the details on these cars, always great to learn.

The gauge is really a pretty nice one. I bought the best that I could at the time, glad that I didn't rip it apart after all. Someone will find a good use for it I'm sure.

Best,

TC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.