Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ha! I did it! I have converted someone to the 914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I am hoping that my friend, Adam, comes over here and starts posting. He saw me working on plas76targa's 2.7 out of his 911 and started looking for Porsches. He was looking for 911s, until I talked to him smile.gif Now, his wife has given him the green light to get one. He is not sure what he wants; stock, V8, 3.6L, etc. I hope he makes it to Hershey with me.....he wont be the same after hanging with out crowd. happy11.gif
pt_700
whatever happened to the hippocratic (do no harm) oath?
porbmw
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Dec 18 2013, 01:47 PM) *

whatever happened to the hippocratic (do no harm) oath?

Cuz Evil operates under the hypocritical oath.... dry.gif
shoguneagle
The Great Doc Evil!!! There is only one and he does have his "great Hypocritical Oath" which he follows administering his "evil on transmissions, 914s, 914 owners, and passing the "sickness" onto unsuspecting people. He would not be the great "Doc Evil" without this "Hypocritical Oath".

Great job, Mikle.

Steve
Rleog
This could be the ultimate test of friendship!

happy11.gif
McMark
He wants my flared chassis. happy11.gif
VaccaRabite
Was Adam married the time I met him? He was the dude that was living with you right?
Zach
VaccaRabite
Also, there is a race car he might be interested in. All it needs is everything exept the roll cage. I know a guy...

Zach
PanelBilly
You're not just evil, your a punisher too. Are we going to see the whips come out next?
Dr Evil
Sach, no, that was Andrew and he aint got the coin to pull it off. McMark.....hmmm. Probably not.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 19 2013, 02:47 PM) *

Sach, no, that was Andrew and he aint got the coin to pull it off. McMark.....hmmm. Probably not.

Doc, my brother is considering selling his 74 with the thunderbird turbo coupe 6 motor in it..The car is scary fast..I will not drive it.. If interested let me know..I will be seeing him on Christmas.. smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
So we can look forward to the adventures of Adam and Evil?

Can't wait. I wanna watch you get thrown out of the garden ....................

The Cap'n?
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 19 2013, 09:31 PM) *

So we can look forward to the adventures of Adam and Evil?

Can't wait. I wanna watch you get thrown out of the garden ....................

The Cap'n?

Oh, that sucks. I didnt even notice that smile.gif av-943.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(nomore9one4 @ Dec 19 2013, 09:09 PM) *

Doc, my brother is considering selling his 74 with the thunderbird turbo coupe 6 motor in it..The car is scary fast..I will not drive it.. If interested let me know..I will be seeing him on Christmas.. smile.gif

His wife wants to drive it. Probably not a good option.
r_towle
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 18 2013, 09:58 PM) *

Also, there is a race car he might be interested in. All it needs is everything exept the roll cage. I know a guy...

Zach

How much?
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 18 2013, 03:51 PM) *

I am hoping that my friend, Adam, comes over here and starts posting. He saw me working on plas76targa's 2.7 out of his 911 and started looking for Porsches. He was looking for 911s, until I talked to him smile.gif Now, his wife has given him the green light to get one. He is not sure what he wants; stock, V8, 3.6L, etc. I hope he makes it to Hershey with me.....he wont be the same after hanging with out crowd. happy11.gif

I have a dandy you can break him in with. Bob
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 19 2013, 08:03 PM) *

QUOTE(nomore9one4 @ Dec 19 2013, 09:09 PM) *

His wife wants to drive it. Probably not a good option.

agree.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Razorbobsr @ Dec 20 2013, 08:21 AM) *

Interested. I can forward it on to him. I am very busy so can not search ads on my own so thanks for speaking up. He is not familiar with our site and our ways smile.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Razorbobsr @ Dec 20 2013, 08:21 AM) *

Ah, but is it fine AND dandy.....
Dandy might be ok for many people, but fine and dandy is just that much better.
falconfp2001
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 18 2013, 07:49 PM) *

He wants my flared chassis. happy11.gif

What flared chassis?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.