Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Roller in the San Francisco Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
koozy
Looking for a start to an autocross car for my lovely wife, Maria. This thing can be stripped of mostly everything but chassis and suspension but I need a clean title because she will drive it to events. Let me know what you have. I can provide my own wheels to get it on my trailer. No structural rust please and my budget for this is up to $900, depending on condition.

Thanks, guys. I have been working on her to join me at autocross for years and she finally is eager to participate. I'm very excited about this project. So please, if you see something out there give me a shout.

Kooz
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 18 2013, 03:34 PM) *

Looking for a start to an autocross car for my lovely wife, Maria. This thing can be stripped of mostly everything but chassis and suspension but I need a clean title because she will drive it to events. Let me know what you have. I can provide my own wheels to get it on my trailer. No structural rust please and my budget for this is up to $900, depending on condition.

Thanks, guys. I have been working on her to join me at autocross for years and she finally is eager to participate. I'm very excited about this project. So please, if you see something out there give me a shout.

Kooz

I have a running car that is mostly complete but has a salvage title I would like to sell! It has Fuchs which are worth $500 all by them selfs! I will sell the whole package for $1600. You can sell off the motor for another $500 and only have $600 into the package!

PM me if you are interested in talking!
Jeff
YouTube Video of it running
koozy
Sending pm
Jeffs9146
PM Replied!
koozy
Still looking. Anyone else?

Oh yea, 1970-74 with no accidents, please.
DanT
QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 20 2013, 04:35 PM) *

Still looking. Anyone else?

Oh yea, 1970-74 with no accidents, please.

75 works too Mike...my last white 914 was a 75 and that didn't do too badly! biggrin.gif

No smog on 75 either.
koozy
We would rather have an early car for a number of reasons. I did love your white car but we are going in a completely different direction with this build.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.