Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This might be the "newest" lowest mileage 914 out there! If not, it's pretty close!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tumamilhem
This 1975 914 1.8 (made 12/74) is practically new. It is complete and completely original. It even has the interior light with the white switch and spring still on the driver armrest! The odometer shows only just over 25K miles and the condition of the car accurately reflects that condition. The car shows extremely little wear and use. The paint is original (still has same color touch up tube too inside the original, unused tool kit). The paint is the ONLY part of the car that shows age, and it is subtle. Even the paint in both trunks, in engine bay and under carpet looks brand new. Even the white plastic plug parts in the floor of the rear trunk are still white with no yellowing! I've yet to see a steering wheel without the optional leather wrapping, but this wheel looks brand new with no markings or signs of wear at all and still glossy black! Turned the key and the car fired right up! I presume the car was driven rarely and for whatever reason, the car must've been stored for most of it's life. It is now being shipped to Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
tumamilhem
Notice in the picture from behind there is another 914 in Light Ivory. There are actually three 914s in all (the third is black) to be shipped.
dlkawashima
Another low mileage, yellow 1975. First it was the 12,000 mile Berber Yellow 2-Liter, then the ultra-low mileage '75 1.8L, and now this one. It's a beautiful car, no doubt about it. I feel a little sad that we're losing another one to Europe, but I'm sure it will be well maintained by its new owner ...

The 12,000 mile Berber Yellow car:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...105807&st=0

The 2,900 (that's two thousand, nine hundred) miler:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...208478&st=0
tumamilhem
there's a thread for this particular car with this VIN from 2 years ago?I remember seeing the thread for the 2900 one now. They are lower than this one but still really cool to see this is extremely low mileage and such great condition. I sat in it for the entire hour of my lunch break. It looked just like the original ads inside. smile.gif
tumamilhem
nice to see it has the rare dealer air conditioning too. It worked like new. my first 914 had the AC unit in it.I wish I had this in my car.
tumamilhem
does anybody have that spring that's for the arm rest cover for the driver storage box? I'd love to have one if anybody does.
Krieger
It looks so dang fresh inside. Except for the shag carpet between the seats..
SirAndy
I see rust ... biggrin.gif
tumamilhem
I'm always down for a good shag between the seats smile.gif lol
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 18 2013, 11:42 PM) *

in your sleep
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 19 2013, 10:19 AM) *
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 18 2013, 11:42 PM) *
in your sleep

That too, but i'm talking about the rust on the battery tray ...
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.