Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Huge stash of 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
puffinator
I came across a fellow who has a huge stash of 914 parts plus 3 cars that he wants to get rid of. He has a garage full of plastic containers, see photo, full of small parts plus another building with doors, lids, tops, bumpers, wheels, seats, instruments, consoles, flares, engine cases, heads, brake calipers, etc. I listed some Mahle wheels for him yesterday and put Dr. Evil in touch with him for the transmissions he has. He is not a 914World member. His name is Paul Sullivan and he lives in So. Maryland and can be reached at sullivan944@yahoo.com. I have posted here a few pictures of his stuff and posted much more at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40540688@N05/...57638914011163/

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PotterPorsche
Is he selling individual parts? If so I'm interested in the following:
1. Set of visors with attachments
2.driver side arm rest/ map pocket
3.driver exterior door mirror
4.driverside seat track
puffinator
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Dec 22 2013, 12:04 PM) *

Is he selling individual parts? If so I'm interested in the following:
1. Set of visors with attachments
2.driver side arm rest/ map pocket
3.driver exterior door mirror
4.driverside seat track

Yes he is selling individually but if someone made him an offer for the whole lot I believe he would jump at it. I helped him go through all of his containers and he has all of the parts you requested.
t collins
PM sent for window guide post & clamping strips
Thanks
Garland
Pm sent

Would like to buy for my project.

brake hardware/ caliper locking mount plates. Brake pad clips and pins.

Fuel injector bent short fuel hoses

Under body cooling flaps / plastic 8 inches long.

Fuchs wheels (seen in picture of center counsel)

Best set of fog lamps and grills

Please send pictures and prices.

Thank you

John
48359 Michigan

Cc: sullivan944@yahoo.com
And PM sent world 914
Garland
billh1963
Someone just needs to buy the whole lot...if it was closer and/or the price is right I would do it!
puffinator
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 22 2013, 05:15 PM) *

Someone just needs to buy the whole lot...if it was closer and/or the price is right I would do it!

Paul (sullivan944@yahoo.com) would be happy to sell the whole lot.
billh1963
QUOTE(puffinator @ Dec 22 2013, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Dec 22 2013, 05:15 PM) *

Paul (sullivan944@yahoo.com) would be happy to sell the whole lot.

Any idea what he wants for it all?
HalfMoon
Has anybody actually heard from this "Sullivan" dood?
I've sent two emails without reply.
PotterPorsche
I spoke to Sullivan. He is currently on vacation. Back first of the year.
Hope that helps
hot_shoe914
I swapped emails with him also, as previously said, he is off to a warmer climate for vacation.

Shoe
3d914
Sent Paul an email on some parts.
HalfMoon
QUOTE(HalfMoon @ Dec 28 2013, 10:44 AM) *

Has anybody actually heard from this "Sullivan" dood?
I've sent two emails without reply.

I sent him another email tonight. Hopefully he'll reply. I'm a cash buyer and I live relatively close.
David
ottox914
I'm looking for left and right seat recliner/tilt bases and the seat rails.

Please send PM with prices.
914bub
I'd be interested in the center console in picture #5, The drivers door armrest in Picture #6 and a nice chrome rear bumper,Picture #2. Let me know......
puffinator
QUOTE(914bub @ Jan 15 2014, 11:42 PM) *

I'd be interested in the center console in picture #5, The drivers door armrest in Picture #6 and a nice chrome rear bumper,Picture #2. Let me know......

Here is the contact info for the fellow who bought the entire stash.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...-914-parts.html
IrvingFletcher
Hey everyone,

I am now selling this lot for member aerokurt. He's a good friend of mine but he's spread too thin these days- apologies to anyone who feels slighted out of a deal.

I live about 2 hours from Fredericksburg and I am usually available most weekends for anyone who wants to come pick the pile. I can't check the forum every day so PMs get replied to faster.

If you let me know what you need (pictures help, I don't speak fluent 914 like you all) I will do my best to ship within the week.

Prices are always more flexible in person and I like making package deals. Lowballers & freeloaders shop elsewhere

Thanks all!
JmuRiz
Do you know if he has any of the early window cranks...the chrome ones?
I'm looking for a really nice set for my project.
HalfMoon
QUOTE(IrvingFletcher @ Apr 3 2014, 08:20 AM) *

Hey everyone,

I am now selling this lot for member aerokurt. He's a good friend of mine but he's spread too thin these days- apologies to anyone who feels slighted out of a deal.

I live about 2 hours from Fredericksburg and I am usually available most weekends for anyone who wants to come pick the pile. I can't check the forum every day so PMs get replied to faster.

If you let me know what you need (pictures help, I don't speak fluent 914 like you all) I will do my best to ship within the week.

Prices are always more flexible in person and I like making package deals. Lowballers & freeloaders shop elsewhere

Thanks all!

I was interested in the tub that had been cut for flares. Also, I'm looking for rear shock swaybar bolts/pins.
barefoot
QUOTE(IrvingFletcher @ Apr 3 2014, 08:20 AM) *

Hey everyone,

Thanks all!

Where is the hanger with all the stuff (Address please). It would make sense for me to come visit.
Barefoot
dcecc1968
PM sent to Irving re: side view mirrors
Garland
(Re post)

Pm sent

Would like to buy for my project.

brake hardware/ caliper locking mount plates. Brake pad clips and pins.

Fuel injector bent short fuel hoses

Under body cooling flaps / plastic 8 inches long.

Best set of fog lamps and grills

Please send pictures and prices.

Thank you

John
48359 Michigan
t collins
PM sent for L&R window guide channels.
aerokurt
Shannon airport on US 17 near the city limit.
It's the old Fredericksburg, Va. airport, not the new jetport 10 miles out called Stafford.
1 hour south of D.C.
10 minutes south east of Int. 95, off exit for Va. #3.

By appt. only
Cheers
cvoros
The original post mentioned flares....any pics of them if they are in decent shape and still available?

Thanks - post here or PM would be fine

funk
hello there are any of those cores a 2.0 liter?? and do you have two liter hears ?? will buy??
GermermanCarGuy
If you happen to have a pair of undamaged mirrors (L/R), pair of outside door latch assemblies w/lock cylindars (L/R), matching horns (2) and undamaged rear tail light assemblies (L/R), I'd be interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.