Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3 Parts Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
puffinator
I came across a fellow who has a huge stash of 914 parts plus 3 cars that he wants to get rid of. I posted a separate parts ad for the parts. The cars are all in rough shape but the basic shells of 2 of them are pretty rust free. The 3rd one is cut up as he was going to install flares. His name is Paul Sullivan and he lives in So. Maryland and can be reached at sullivan944@yahoo.com. He would like $1500 OBO for all 3 cars. I have posted here a few pictures of his cars and posted more at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40540688@N05/...57638914011163/

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
HalfMoon
In an email exchange I had with this guy (Sullivan), he's evidently sold the lot to someone. He said he'd pass my inquiry along but I never heard back from the supposed new owner of all this stuff.
PotterPorsche
I had a small list that I emailed Paul. Puffinator do you know who got the lot.
914outlaw
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jan 11 2014, 11:16 AM) *

Paul emailed me that he sold everything to a friend that is starting a porsche restoration business. I guess will be seeing some restored cars coming from southern MD in the future. driving.gif
puffinator
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Jan 11 2014, 11:52 AM) *

QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jan 11 2014, 11:16 AM) *

Paul emailed me that he sold everything to a friend that is starting a porsche restoration business. I guess will be seeing some restored cars coming from southern MD in the future. driving.gif

I communicated with Paul this week. He did sell everything to a guy named Kurt. Paul listed this stuff in August in a DC local forum called Dorkiphus.net. This Kurt fellow visited Paul in August and offered to buy it all but never came back. I have been buying stuff I need for the past few months and offered to place ads for Paul such as this one. I think this Kurt guy must have seen the recent ads and decided he better get off his butt and get down to Paul's place, which he did. According to Paul he has taken most of the stuff including 2 of the 3 cars and is coming back for the rest.

Anybody know a Kurt? I think Paul told me back in August that Kurt was from Southern Virginia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.