Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintage racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
914werke
Where does one search to find the original FIA
homologation documents for the 914 as it was raced back in the day?

http://www.fia.com/sport/homologation

Their online resource lists only current standards
brant
Rich,

are you looking for the 914, or another car?

I'm not sure how to insert a document successfully here
but I have some 914 documentation, and a little from other cars also
it can be a pain in the butt to get

brant
914werke
The 914
Just learned yesterday that our local vintage club (SOVREN) has finnaly decided to raise thier eligble MY cutoff from 69 to 72.

I made a attempt a couple yrs back to lobby from the inside to accomplish the same change ...somewhat self serving... as I had went thru thier school and got my licence with hope I could make a case that my teen was essentially unchanged from the production 69 sold as a 70 914.
To no avail.

The Club was mostly made up of a buch filthy rich old farts with really nice (& expensive ) pre-war & pedigreed sports racers, and the spector of a host of 240's 510 and 914 ripping around wasnt much to thier liking.

But time has taken its toll on thier membership. So I want to prep a car and after reading thier rule book Im trying to figure out what I can & cant get way with....
brant
Rich. Pm me an email address and I can send a document.
Does the club require FIA specs? Scca classes from 1972 are a lot more affordable to build too.

This is the exact questioniresearched for my own car so I happy to answer questions

FIA rules allow a twin plug 2.0/6
Scca allows a single plug 2.0/6 or a 1.7/4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.