Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: www.914ap.com contact info?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RazorbackFan78
I just posted this on an older thread I found while searching the forum for 914ap.com. It was an old thread with some bad vibes on it so here's a fresh post with the same question. So please forgive the double post...

My wife ordered and paid for a carpet kit from 914ap.com (via a list of vendors I had shared with her). It was a Christmas present that she ordered on Dec 12th and never got a shipping confirmation on. She emailed them a week later asking for a status and never got a reply. Since it was "a present" she couldn't bring me into the loop until this morning, Christmas Morning. We REALLY need to reach someone at 914ap.com because we realized this morning the invoice shows the Early style kit was ordered and I'm actually needing the Late style kit.

Does anyone know the best way to reach them? I'll try calling them tomorrow and hopefully reach a live person.

Ps Merry Christmas everyone!!! santa_smiley.gif
messix
that's was morphs business and I believe that mikey914 has taken over retail sales for his products.

link to his web store http://914rubber.com/
914werke
I spoke to Mark a week or so ago also re some carpet and I think he mentioned that would be on holiday till after the new yr.
mikesmith
I'm in the process of resolving a similar issue; no response to phone calls, no email replies, no order status updates for weeks.

In the end I filed a PayPal complaint, and got a call back early the next morning. I'm still waiting to see the order flagged as shipped, but it sounds like there's been some trouble with orders not being shipped in the order they were placed.
RazorbackFan78
Well she placed the order on 914ap.com, the PayPal pmnt went to 914ap.com and invoice address is the 914ap address. There's no mention of 914rubber or Mark anywhere regarding retail sales.
RazorbackFan78
UPDATE: 914ap.com has contacted us regarding our pending order and has given us a full refund for the carpet kit style we accidentally ordered.
mikesmith
Updating re: my comment above; I have tracking confirmation that everything I've ordered has been received (out of the office this week).
Mikey914
I had originally taken over his sales and he was doing production work to fill my shelves. I do stock many of his products, the carpets I carry are not his.
My affiliation is as a retailer of his and other products. He does handle his own sales directly off his website.

Not to muddy the waters here I just wanted make my relationship clear.
mark
messix
noted idea.gif
aircooledboy
Hmm. . .
In exactly the same boat here. Wife ordered carpet set for me for christmas on 12-9 and site said "in stock", no confirmation, no indication its been shipped, but $ charged to credit card that day.

Hmmm. . . WTF.gif
RazorbackFan78
Chris, The owner's member name is morph. I usually got a response from them within 24hrs anytime I PM'd their 914world account. Oh and I also have an email address from them that I'll fwd to you.

-Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.