Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Dave Hunt!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Been wondering if you got the 914 on the road!
Geoff IPB Image
rick 918-S
IPB Image IPB Image
DNHunt
Thanks for your concern Geoff. Not going yet.

I've added a cylinder and am up to 3 now. #4 is cold. I should get some time this afternoon.

This is where I'm at now. System voltage is 13.86 Volts. The plug has a spark outside of the hole, but not strong. It does arc. I think the wire boot is letting the spark jump to the head. There is power to the injector with each pulse. So, I'll get some new wires, cause these are junkyard jobs, new plugs and I'll swap out the injector if needed. If that doesn't work I'll check the valves.

Ive got a bad transistor switching the fuel pump so it stays on all the time. i'll have to replace that but it doesn't affect the dead hole.

Needless to say I'm getting really tired of this.

Dave
Bleyseng
Shoot, I wanted to come down to see it this weekend. Maybe I will do that and bring the "magic touch" like last time with me.

Geoff
DNHunt
Come on down. Two minds are better than 1. We're going to a New Years party tomorrow early afternoon. Give me a call if you want to come down. (253) 851-6447

Dave
Bleyseng
I might come down in the late morning while someone has a yoga class. IPB Image
rhodyguy
used wires? IPB Image pm being sent dave. since we can't talk when we're both online.

kevin
Bleyseng
I couldn't believe that when I read it Kevin. Is that cheapass or what? I am looking at 10-12 tomorrow.

Geoff
rhodyguy
dave does his part to save the environment. you know, keeping all those old plug wires out of the landfills. IPB Image

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.